I need recommendation on anti aging product.

I_Love_Buffy

I am 24 and started to have fine lines on the forehead and slightly deep line around my mouth (laughline)

any product is good to erase it alltogether??
THANKS!

rouquinne

wear sunscreen EVERY day all year round - at least spf 30.

Olay Regenerist is quite good for the price.

DoeEyedGirl

Arbonne's RE9 line is fabulous. They have a wash, serum, eye cream, night cream, etc. It really improves the texture and clarity of the skin. I am also 24 and use if for prevention but I have seen it work wonders for women with deeper lines and age spots. If you go to the site www.arbonne.com...check out the before and afters...I have seen results like this in person.

jonglerie

I definitely recommend sunscreen daily. As for cream/moisturiser, I think Origins have some great products. I'm 25 and also have a couple of fine lines, I use their Make a Difference cream every night before their Night-a-mins moisturiser and it's really made the lines less noticeable. It's quite expensive (in the UK at least) but if you just use the Make a Difference on the areas you're worried about it lasts for ages, so I think it's worth it! HTH
smiles.gif

Glitziegal

Crease police and sleeping peel serum by Bliss are excellent. For as long as I can remember I had deep expression lines from my nose to the corners of my mouth. They are now nearly gone after just 2 weeks.

glittergoddess27

As cultish as they are,. Mary Kay actually cranks out good anti aging products,....their Timewise line, I think their line is really centered around their skin products and their color is okay but obviously secondary. I use the "Miracle Set" and not even religiously and it has reduced my fine lines and all that by a ton,.. know though that I have been using it for over a year,.. I am 30 and I get pegged at 24/25 all the time,......

rouquinne

i'd also like to recommend satin pillowcases. when you're sleeping, regular pillowcases tug at your skin. satin ones are not only kinder to your hair (less breakage), they're kinder to your face.

remember - satin is a weave, so a silk pillowcase won't do because silk is the fibre. you can get satin in silk, cotton, rayon and other synthetics at every price point. a dark colour in a synthetic is washable and wears well.

saj20052006

Mary Kay

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
As cultish as they are,. Mary Kay actually cranks out good anti aging products,....their Timewise line, I think their line is really centered around their skin products and their color is okay but obviously secondary. I use the "Miracle Set" and not even religiously and it has reduced my fine lines and all that by a ton,.. know though that I have been using it for over a year,.. I am 30 and I get pegged at 24/25 all the time,......

I have to second the Mary Kay suggestions. I wear MAC cosmetics, but I cleanse with Mary Kay Time Wise and for Deep Cleanings, I use Formula 2

rockdoll

I love the DDF anti-aging products , like the exfoliating wash and the glycolic toner. For cheaper products, I love Oil of Olay age defying cleanser, refining toner. I have not found a moisturizer that I really love though.