Oh wow this is a great look!! White out maybe....Just kidding no pics still

LOLOLOLOL....You're hilarious!!

Sorry- No pics!!

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Oh wow this is a great look!! White out maybe....Just kidding no pics still

Rofl that made me laugh!!

Try the search button and type in adriana lima.. there have been hundreds of recs for her in the past year...

ohnna-lee

I can see the pics! YAYA!!!

HAHA Tish!

It looks like Nylon or some shimmery (Solar White) white in the inner tear duct with something like Warm Chill to underline with Satin Taupe on the lid

The lips look like she did very little but it works, I feel she used Stone lip pencil to define the outside but left the inner naked .

The cheeks look like two shades, X Rocks or bronzer and a pink beauty powder like Sweetness...

animacani

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yeah !! I like this look...
Looks more silvery too me like maybe...Silver Fog piggie

To me it looks like , mabye silver fog pigment on the lower lashline and mabye like a white gold pigment in the inner tear duct?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
To me it looks like , mabye silver fog pigment on the lower lashline and mabye like a white gold pigment in the inner tear duct?

I agree

barbie.doll

I don't know if you want only MAC recommendations, but I know exactly what she's got on. She is using all Victoria's Secret products.

Eyes: VS silky eyeshadow in Chills (used on lids) and Champagne (used in tear duct and lower lash line, maybe?)She is also wearing false lashes... you can try some by Ardell or Revlon.
smiles.gif

Lips: VS Perfect Lipstick in Whisper.

Bronzer: Very Sexy make-up Mosaic bronzer in Goddess.

Blush: Heidi Klum limited edition blush in Jewels. If you can't get Jewels, you can try Very Sexy Mosaic blush in Love Life.

Hope that helped you!
smiles.gif

Also, I'm a big fan of VS make-up products. I own lots of their bronzers, blushes, lipsticks and glosses... and they are all amazing. They also come in a variety of super gorgeous colors! <3

animacani

Wow , thanks! Too bad you cant get VS products in Norway=( But im gonna try to find dupes
greengrin.gif
Thank you ,thank you ,thank you
greengrin.gif

barbie.doll

If you want dupes, just look for these:

- A shimmery white eyeshadow.
- A peachy/pink blush.
- A soft peachy nude lipstick.
- A matte bronzer.
- Some false lashes.

You should be good to go with those! Hope that helped you!!
greengrin.gif
Good luck!