i need recs for kojic acid...

PrettyInPink101

can anyone recommend some skincare products with kojic acid in it ? not a cleanser tho bc the cleanser im using now has cleared my acne, and its super gentle, plus removes all my makeup, so im i love with it
yahoo.gif
maybe a lotion or something? i posted another threat about browm marks left from acne, and someone recommended this, and it sounds like it works really well, so i wanna give it a shot, thanks
smiles.gif

Kuuipo

Check out the Asian lines-ones from Korea, China, Japan, Singapore....they have Kojic acid because in some countries hydroquinine is banned. However, Kojic acid really is almonst completely inefective for lightening skin.
I have been using Peter Thomas Roth super gentle lightening. (for 2 years) It has glycolic acid, a low pH, hydroquinine, and kojic acid. You can read people's reviews on Makeup Alley, too. If your cleanser exfoliates you might want to try a different product because this exfoliates as well and too much exfoliation leads to redness and irritation-and increased sun sensitivity.

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Check out the Asian lines-ones from Korea, China, Japan, Singapore....they have Kojic acid because in some countries hydroquinine is banned. However, Kojic acid really is almonst completely inefective for lightening skin.
I have been using Peter Thomas Roth super gentle lightening. (for 2 years) It has glycolic acid, a low pH, hydroquinine, and kojic acid. You can read people's reviews on Makeup Alley, too. If your cleanser exfoliates you might want to try a different product because this exfoliates as well and too much exfoliation leads to redness and irritation-and increased sun sensitivity.

I just bought this! I hope it works for me! It feels very light on the skin and doesn't sting at all (Neutrogena's Glycolic tingled hardcore).

athena123

I've heard mixed reviews about the effectiveness of kojic acid for whitening/brightening, but one of my favorite skincare lines has recently offered a brightening serum that does NOT contain hydroquinone. I haven't personally tried this product, but if you order it direct from the manufacturer, they offer a 30 day moneyback guarantee. Of course, skin brighteners are cumulative so you may NOT see results for a few months, but at least if it causes breakouts of skin irritation you can get your money back.

https://www.psfskincare.com/cgi-bin/...&category=CCC4