I need recs for MSFs!?

ElleStar04

I'm a MAC newbie and I want to try some of the new MSFs that are coming out. I don't wear foundation but from what I can gather I probably would be in the NW range, between 45 and 50. (I think) Anyhoo, what MSFs can you recommend AND what brush?

Thanks in Advance!
specktra_rocks.gif

summer6310

For the MSF natural I think you can find your shade maybe dark or deep dark (for contour?)... for the MSF LE I will say you can def get Petticoat for highlight. So Ceylon could be a pretty bronzer but I will go to the counter see if it will show up on your skin tone. HTH.

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer6310
For the MSF natural I think you can find your shade maybe dark or deep dark (for contour?)... for the MSF LE I will say you can def get Petticoat for highlight. So Ceylon could be a pretty bronzer but I will go to the counter see if it will show up on your skin tone. HTH.

Petticoat is the hot one for this season. I'm thinking hard about getting it. I just hate that once you get it you most likely end up buying that 181 brush with it! so that may be one of my later on in the season purchases.

I have oily skin, so i'm trying to decide if using the MSFS even makes sense for me. I have natural sheen
winks.gif
lol

nunu

I would say got for petticot if you want a nice rosy sheen/highlight. It's darker than light flush msf (LE) and it would show up much better on farker skintones.
I would also reccomend so ceylon if you want that nice bronzed look.
From the permanent line i would go for gold deposit.

You can apply msf's using the 187 brush, 181 brush, 109 brush and either the 116 or 129 brushes. If you want more colour payoff spritz the brush with Fix+.

summer6310

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
Petticoat is the hot one for this season. I'm thinking hard about getting it. I just hate that once you get it you most likely end up buying that 181 brush with it! so that may be one of my later on in the season purchases.

I have oily skin, so i'm trying to decide if using the MSFS even makes sense for me. I have natural sheen
winks.gif
lol

Yeah, that 181 is so hard to resist. I end up getting one cuz with all those recent blushes that I got(bpb, msf....) I can get good use of it, at least that's what I told myself, lol... who can resist the baby kabuki, it's too cute
smiles.gif

brownsuga lady

I'm NC50 and I use MSF Naturals instead of foundation most days. I wear MSF in dark and then I use MSF in deep dark to warm it up a little and for subtle contour (in the summer I could wear deep dark by itself because of my tan).