I need to find a small Nail Polish Organizer/Rack

BritneyDawn

So i have seen these Nail Polish Organizer/Racks on youtube i think it was.There huge and hold massive amounts of polish and i think most people nail them onto their wall.But ive never come across them in stores.And also i never have hundreds of nail polishes but i do have some.And im the type of person who likes everything to be organized.So i really like the idea of these type of things.So i was hoping somebody on here could tell me where to find this type of thing.And maybe one not so HUGE lol Thank you so much for reading
smiles.gif

kimmy

you should be able to find a 30 polish acrylic wall rack similar to the ones from head2toe.

Care

I found a huge nail polish rack (by China Glaze) on ebay. I think it was about $30 shipped? Holds 144 bottles. I'm not a big nail polish person, but I use it to store my MAC pigments which are about the same size as CG bottles.

They sell the same one @ transdesign.com, but shipping makes it really expensive

I think the pic is too big, so here's a link

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4455/pigra.jpg

Dominique33

Thank you everyone.Ill look into all your suggestions
smiles.gif
If I may suggest something, keep your polishes away from light. A rack is for display but not for storage. In my opinion, a box is a better solution even if you don't see your nail polishes, I have around 100 and I keep them a very long time, up to 10 years.