I need to see pale girls FOTDs for every day!

cindysilver4

I'm pale-skinned, lightly freckled, with green eyes and blond hair. And I love to do fancy gussied-up eyes and full-face makeup on the weekends.

However, day to day, I am a PhD student and I work in an office at a medical campus, and I'd feel very over-done to wear my fun looks during the day to school and work. But beside those looks, I don't really know what else to do... so I end up just going to class and work with powder, a touch of blush, mascara, and chapstick. Which makes me sad, because I really want to look -pretty-.

So I'd LOVE people to post their "Work FOTDs" (or if your work allows awesome makeup, then your "toned down day FOTDs), in this thread, so I can get ideas of how to do a gentle look that still looks like I made an effort!!!

Please help. I love you all!!
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

kimmy

i have to tone my makeup down alot for work and i'm pretty pale in colouring, too. i really like doing a wash of mac dazzelight e/s with mac french grey e/s lightly on the outer half of the crease.
smiles.gif
it's kind of smoky, but not too obvious or over-the-top!

here it is (without mascara)
http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=81328

cindysilver4

Thank you kimmy, that is just gorgeous, and very nice and toned-down. I will definitely try it, I have dazzlelight and a dupe of french grey so it should be easy to mimic
smiles.gif
Thank you again! Any other examples?

lethaldesign

I work in a corporate office &I typically do - Bare Study paint pot or Stilife paint as a base from lashline to brow.... then a subtle shimmery neutral color like Nylon e/s or even a little darker like Sunnydaze pigment all over lid, with a medium brown (Mulch or Woodwinked) blended into crease &then Nylon to highlight brow bone. Add some eyeliner &mascara &you are good to go. Sorry, I don't have any FOTDs with me at work to show you at the moment but I will try to remember to post some tonight. This look is neutral enough for work, but enough to light up your eyes a bit
smiles.gif

HTH!

edo

My simple FOTD for uni:

concealer where needed
cheek stain
THEN tinted moisturiser on my cheeks (love MACs select tint) so the cheek stain is subtle and glowy
fluidlines blacktrack along top lash line (thin line almost within lashes)
mascara

done (;

SparklingWaves

Hello my fellow fair beautiful lady. How do I upload a picture of myself? I never call myself Pale. I call myself fair. By the way, I hope you will not mind that I am 40 y/o. That's old to some. I know. Ageism is alive and well. M.A.C. would never use me in a campaign. Ha ha.
lmao.gif
I am defiantly not the popular look.

Lately I've been using 2 paint pots: rubenesque on lid to just above the crease & groundwork in the crease just to contour. Plus a drugstore concealer just under the brow (applied before the paint pots). I'm in a hot humid climate & these stay well without creasing. My default liner is an ancient mary kay kakhi green cake liner... sorry can't say much for the rest of my face. A liquid foundation & sheer setting powder... will be following this thread in future. Thanks for posting it!!!!

Latest posts