I need you opinion!

REYNALD0C

Ok, I'm a young guy, so I do sneaky little things sometimes! Keep that in mind ;] & this is a long story hahaha question at end though!

Ok well couple years back my mom bought me a pair of Uggs (yess uggs) for a trip that I was supposed to take up north! I didnt end up going but, I still wore them. They were Short Essential mens Uggs in Sand. I wore them for the next coming years and they were still perfect, until I took em to this one party, it was cold, and that night I was going for comfort, not fashion. I messed em up there, but I got em cleaned soon after.

Ok so I might take a trip up north, and I didnt want my mom to see what I did to my boots, SOOOO.. I went and bought another pair. BUT I got the Womens Classic TALL uggs, still in sand though. This morning I looked at my old pair, and theyre still actually in good shape! which is kinda a bad thing.

SO my question is, next week, should I bring the old pair of boots which are made for walking and made to upstand Oregon weather, but are kinda dirty, or should I bring my new boots which are nice and fragile but fashionable?

My mom has seen me wear these boots like once! So I might have to trick her into thinking the new boots are the ones she bought me before hahahaa.

Oh man I fobbed out on the title..

Juneplum

take the old ones! they're supposed to be worn! if i were your mom, i'd be more upset if they didn't look worn!
greengrin.gif
in fact, take them both!

blazeno.8

I'm guessing that up is Oregon? If you're looking at weather as a factor, depending on where you're going in Oregon (say... P-land), it's not going to be too cold (by my standards at least). It hasn't really rained that much here either (just at night, but nothing substantial during the day). All we've really gotten is fog settling in at night, and last night it rained, but I just wore my normal everyday shoes.

REYNALD0C

Yup for Thanksgiving im going up north! San Jose then Oregon! hahaha I wanted to bring boots because I'm soo used to warm weather, that when I get into anything below 65 degrees i think its extremely cold and shiver all over hahha.

Thanks everyone! I'm def gonna take the old ones, and say I got the new ones with money I got for Christmas hahaa.

glamdoll

I would take the old ones for walking and stuff and keep the new ones for when I want to go somewhere nice.