I Need Youir Help :D

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Hi my lovelies,
So this may seem kinda minor to you. But damn this is really bugging me i need my shadows depotted with magnets and labels lol. So where do you get your magnets? i need them thin enough to fit into a palette, small enough to fit onto the pan. I also need some labels where can i buy these small enough to fit onto the pan/magnet? I live in the UK so i cant buy from micheals unfortunately.
thankyou for your help ladies
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Re: I Need Youir Help :d

Honestly, I cut up old refrigerator magnets and glue them to the bottom of the pans. I believe that you can buy round ones from just about any craft store; not just Micheals. As for labels, I would try looking at an office supply store; they often have sheets with round labels that you can stick in your printer, and then you can stick them on the backs of the pans.

Strawberrymold

Re: I Need Youir Help :d

Art supply or craft stores have rolls of magnet tape most of the time that have adhisive on the back that you can just peel off. I have also seen this stuff at the hardware store as well. Also dollar stores have cheep sheet magnets I will just cut out the shape I need and glue it on upside down. For labels any kind of Target like or Drugstore will have labels in the office/craft section. I just use these (or you can just peel the label off the back of your shadow).

HTP

Odette

Try going to a stationers like W.H. Smiths, Woolworths, any store that sells office supplies or arts and craft products. I'm not sure if they carry Avery in UK, but they produce little 3/4" round sticky labels that you can write or print on.
The magnets can be purchased from the same store, try them in the 1" or 1/2" circle. If you cannot find the circle magnets buy a magnetic sheet and just cut out little squares; you may also need double-sided tape. HTH.

LMD84

i bought a roll of magnetic tape stuff form gadsby's which an an arts and crafts shop where i live in the uk. i cut it off with sissors and it has a sticky back so it just sticks to the back of the pans without me messing about it glue. also sometimes love-makeup.co.uk sells little circle magnets to go on the back of shadows
smiles.gif

Kazzii-Loves-MA

how many mm is your tape in thickness LMD84? because i want to get a roll of tape the same as you have, but i dont want the pans popping out because the magnet is too thick. thanks everyone x x x