I need your advice on this! thanks!

Miyuki

Hello! this is my first post to ask you about one eyeshadow refill that I've found on eBay (recommended seller I've found here). I know that the weight can be different (this is what I understood!), but I have a doubt about the not-very-well centered hole and the space between this hole and the top letters (it seems bigger in the example of refill on the MAC pro site).

The two pics :

MAC pro site reference :

M27C_261.jpg

My wonder :
da_1_b.JPG

Thank you very much!!!

caffn8me

1.3g is perfectly OK - my Knight Divine is that weight.

I am less sure about the problem with the hole size and location. I've looked at the seller's other listings and there are a lot of pro pallette shadows which show similar problems on the packaging.

To date I've seen very few fake M·A·C eye shadows that use real product names but all these do. I'd be inclined to think that perhaps it's much older stock where the printing or punching wasn't as accurate.

To be entirely honest though, I really am not sure.

lia_matos

Isn't the pan on top of the hole? That was discussed on the past, and it really seems that the pan is on top of the hole

DaizyDeath

yeah i have to say the same as the person above it looks like the pan is on top of the packageing
which could be the reason why it doesnt look right.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lia_matos
Isn't the pan on top of the hole? That was discussed on the past, and it really seems that the pan is on top of the hole

Well spotted
smiles.gif
that answers that one then! Thanks
thmbup.gif

PhreakPhantasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lia_matos

I know that I, for one, brought this up to someone. I just figured that they took it out of the package so that they could get a picture of it without shadows and/or glare.

Miyuki

Thank you very much for all your answers! I came to that same conclusion too, after I've looked closely several other pictures of this seller. :)