I need your help gals! :(

barbie.doll

I was wondering if anyone knows by any chance what brand this dress is or where I can buy it? I'd like to buy it for an upcoming wedding.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

barbie.doll

Come on! 32 views... no one has any idea whatsoever?
cry.gif

RoseyPosey

are you just a guest at the wedding? if so, i think its a little flashy for a wedding. Thats just my honest opinion. I hope not to offend you. But the weddin g is about the bride! Or thats how the brides want it usually lol.

But no i havnt a clue where that dress is from. Sorry

barbie.doll

LOL. Yes, I totally agree with you. It is flashy!

I am just a guest, but it's my first cousin's wedding. And at our Assyrian weddings, immediate family members have to dress up like that... as if we're going to prom (other guests do, too! lol.) So I wouldn't look out of place. Everyone gets all "ducked" out so to speak. It's lots of fun.

But I see where you're coming from, totally! You didn't offend me. *hug*

ksaelee

check out your local bridal stores? in my town there's at least 3 places i know of that sell prom/bridal related dresses that are real flashy...

barbie.doll

Thank you ksaelee and chiquilla_loca! I'll check out my local bridal shops and I'll try the link too.
winks.gif

If anyone else has anymore suggestions, please post! Thank you!! *hugs*

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie.doll
LOL. Yes, I totally agree with you. It is flashy!

I am just a guest, but it's my first cousin's wedding. And at our Assyrian weddings, immediate family members have to dress up like that... as if we're going to prom (other guests do, too! lol.) So I wouldn't look out of place. Everyone gets all "ducked" out so to speak. It's lots of fun.

But I see where you're coming from, totally! You didn't offend me. *hug*

ok lol, glad i didnt!!!!! But local places will be your best bet!!!

Latest posts