I need your help picking a perfume - i don't have a sense of smell

Edelmc

Hi
I am anosmic which means I don't have a sense of smell and I never had. I want to get a perfume but obviously am finding it tricky to pick one out! I would like something that smells fresh and clean. I also like the bottle to look clean, modern and streamlined. Here are a couple of perfumes that have been recommended to me in the past

CKone - I like the bottle but don't like that you can't put the lid on once you have the spray/pump on
Clarins eau dynamisante - the smell of this wasn't described to me
D&G light blue - I think the bottle looks old fashioned
A scent by issey miyake - there are 2 perfumes and I haven't heard descriptions of either of these perfumes but I love the bottle
DKNY be delicious - i like the look of bottle but don't know what it smells like and sometimes when my husband smells it he likes it and sometimes he doesn't! also he seems to pick up the smell of chemicals in a lot of perfumes so I don't know if a more natural perfume might be an option??

So what I was wondering was if you could recommend perfumes to me and try and describe the smell!
Thanks

AiriMagdalene

My favourite clean and fresh scent is Bath & Body Works eau de toilette in Sea Island Cotton. It smells like clean, fresh laundry. You could be sweating after a difficult day, and you'll still smell new and shiny. The scent that the vast majority men prefer on women is the fresh-out-of-the-shower smell, and Sea Island Cotton does the trick.

Latest posts