I needed Corals...

*Luna*

HA! I try, but I can't ever get it to look like yours! Thanks for the link, I don't know any French but you better believe I'm about to learn enough to follow this tutorial.
winks.gif
Thanks girlie!!!

***So after "reading" that I think changing the placement of where I start my wing is what needs to be done. That look you did is beautiful!
I also bought the 208 on your previous recommendation and I am sooo much happier with it than the 266!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne
Thanks !

*Luna* : on another forum the girls also asked me for a tutorial (especially for the liner too LOL
lol.gif
). I did one but he's in french! You can see it here http://www.amabilia.com/cgi-bin/nonc...ic/3/2579.html

I don't know if that will help you, you're already really good with the liner !
graucho.gif

thmbup.gif

Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
HA! I try, but I can't ever get it to look like yours! Thanks for the link, I don't know any French but you better believe I'm about to learn enough to follow this tutorial.
winks.gif
Thanks girlie!!!

***So after "reading" that I think changing the placement of where I start my wing is what needs to be done. That look you did is beautiful!
I also bought the 208 on your previous recommendation and I am sooo much happier with it than the 266!

You're welcome
smiles.gif

I am glad to have "helped" you a little
wavey.gif

Jayne

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2mesun
this is so insanely beautiful! can you elaborate more on what colors you placed where?

Sure :

- Dusty Coral : lid ==> the 1st coat (layer?
hmm.gif
) with mixing medium water base ; the 2nd : dry.
- Persona : inner V & highlight
- Bateau : outer V & crease

wavey.gif