I 'needed' more? :P

ShexyKristin

My boyfriend Dylan and I went shopping yesterday because he needed a new headset for Xbox 360 haha and I just had some money so, of course, wanted to take a peek at the MAC counter.
winks.gif

This is what I picked up:

newmac.jpg

I've been using drugstore foundation because thats what I had on hand, and it's not good for my skin(or anyones for that matter) so I've been wanting some of MAC's foundation forever! Plus I couldn't resist some lovely shimmer blush and 2 new eye shadows haha. I heard that the Hypnose mascara is really good so I decided to try it. And the pigment I ordered off eBay ad it just came in.
greengrin.gif

archangeli

Nice haul.

I have to honest, I haven't been impressed with MAC's foundations - at least not the ones that I've tried. I hope the StudioFix works for you
smiles.gif

user46

i actually prefer MAC's tinted moisturizer. but the foundation is good, also
smiles.gif
and coppering is GORGEOUS.

ShexyKristin

Yes it is! I love Coppering!! I'm wearing it now haha. I saw one of the great tuts with it so when I saw it I knew I had to get it. One can never have to many MAC eye shadows.
winks.gif

KAIA

Studiofix is awesome!! I love to pair it with natural MSF ..
Lancome Hypnose is my FAVORITE mascara I LOOOOVE IT!!!! and I'm sure you will too.

glam8babe

i dnt like mac foundation either.. it was good when i first used it but it was just basically fucking up my skin so now i use mineral foundation and my skins perfect! and that hypnose mascara is the best mascara iv ever used and trust me iv used like millions from dior, benefit, ysl, too faced, loreal, bourjois and whatever else u can think of but the lancome ones are truly amazing!

Latest posts