i only ever use neutrals, so decided to try blue fotd!

seabird

i'm super scared of coloured eyeshadow. i always do neutrals with browns or greys or blacks. today i selected some blues, and here's the outcome.

mbmh03.jpg

2rh43n4.jpg

does anyone else get these wrinkles? i'm only 16
ssad.gif

2nl7ayw.jpg

estee lauder doublewear 2w1
select coverup nw20
studio finish concealer nc25
medium blot powder

pink swoon blush

rimmel eyebrow pencil hazel
vanilla pigment
deep truth eyeshadow
electra eyeshadow
top right blue from drugstore palette below
blacktrack fluidline
barry m kohl pencil
maybelline volum express turbo mascara

myth lipstick
lollipop loving lipstick

palette used:
2w2osjd.png

feedback? any other colours you think i should try? i'm fairly warm, nc25.

LMD84

wow you've blended that so well! and it looks lovely! really soft looking! you should try brights more often!

i think that purples would look nice on you too... maybe mac's beautiful iris? that's really pretty but not over the top purple!

Tahti

You're beautiful! ;o the blue goes really nicely with your hair. GAH commiseration on the eyelid wrinkles, I have them too and I'm only 18. Sucks!

spectrolite

^Very pretty! The blue really brings out your beautiful eyes.

About those wrinkles in the corners - the only time I ever get those are when I'm putting on eye makeup and I guess I make a squinty face. Usually I'm left with some powder there in the shape of wrinkles but I just blend it out with my fingertip or a q-tip and they vanish. I don't think you have anything to worry about gorgeous.
smiles.gif

iShadow

What a great look on you!!! And I'm 19, I've got the same "wrinkles"
ssad.gif
I can't quite tell, but you could just have prominent eyes, meaning a lot of your lid shows when your eye is open. In that case.. I'd classify them as skinfolds or something instead of wrinkles!

Meisje

It still looks soft and nice, but the blue really makes your eyes pop. Your eye color is gorgeous.

sonoyaa

I love your fotd so much!! Please post more
greengrin.gif
!! I love the how you make perfect color combo through out your face!