I only have one choice...

Motoko Kusanagi

Hello, girls!

I live in a city here in Brazil where there's no MAC stores, or other stores which sell MAC products. But, I have a friend coming to Brazil from USA, and I'll ask him to bring me something from MAC. The problem is: I can choose only one product, because here in Brazil the dolar is a very expensive currency. And, I don't know what to ask!
This is why I'd like your opinion/rec. I don't want any face product, like foundation, concealer... I was thinking of asking some eyeshadows, liquid liner...
Can anyone please help me? You guys know the products better than I do, and I'm open to suggestions!
What should I get (eye-make-up wise)?
Thanks a bunch!!

yupitzTara

well if you're into eyeliner, i would say get the fluidline in blacktrack. it also comes in colors which u can see on the website. or you could try a paint pot, my favorite is bare study which is a champagne color. its really pretty, great as a base for eyeshadows, and u can even wear it as a shadow. its really versatile. ummm idk what kind of eyeshadows you're into color wise, but i would recommend Carbon e/s. its black and you can use it with everything.

i hope this was of some help to you. these are just a few things that i think are great products.

BrowneyedBeauty

I LOVE the fluidline in Macroviolet. It's a deep purple and it gorgeous, even with neutrals and such!

I don't have a ton, but I love the MAC pigments. They're wonderful and will last forever!

Latest posts