I passed my driving test today!!!!!!!!

abbey_08

i passed my driving test today FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! just wanted to share lol. im free to harrass the roads haha!

MAC_Whore

Congrats!
smiles.gif

Here's hoping that you drive much better than I did immediately after I passed mine (hangs head in shame)
lol.gif

abbey_08

thank you!!!!!!!!! iv had like 4 instructers lol!!!!!! im the queen on reversing round a corner!!!! i havent been out yet on my own!!! what did u do mac_whore? lol

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
thank you!!!!!!!!! iv had like 4 instructers lol!!!!!! im the queen on reversing round a corner!!!! i havent been out yet on my own!!! what did u do mac_whore? lol

Oh I was a crap driver at 16 and it was all due to me not paying attention. You know, getting distracted by the radio and other shiny objects. Good Lord, looking back, I was awful.

So my advice to you: Pay attention.
lol.gif

P.S. I remember practicing parallel parking and backing around corners. Ugh.

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08

Woo go you! I passed mine a while back but I know how you feel!

God I hated driving lessons, did you ever do reversing round the corner on a hill? The clutch and I never got on!

abbey_08

iv had 2 reverse round the corner wen it goes upwards but not an actual hill. it was foggy today aswell and they cancelled all the tests after mine. i was a lucky girl!! tomorrow i get to venture out on my own.. scary!!!!!! lol

ritchieramone

Well done! I learned to drive quite late compared to my friends and family (I was 26 when I passed, also on my first time) but it's been so useful since that I wished I'd done it years earlier.

My first solo trip was about half a mile round to my my now-husband's flat. I was terrified for the whole 3 minutes it took and I had panicked dreams all that night about where I had parked the car and whether or not I'd be able to get out of the space again. I hope you have a lot more confidence!

abbey_08

i live on a smallish island (its not EXACTLY an island...the name is a bit misleading lol) so itl jus be around the town then home lol! gotta learn to get 2 my bfs n back, he lives bout 30mins away and i have the worst directional skills, my dads gonna sit next 2 me the 1st time i go lol! gonna have 2 get a sat nav wen im more confident!!!!!

Holy Rapture

Wow, congrats
th_DANCE.gif
Thank God, you don't live here
rofl.gif
(Sorry, couldn't help cracking such a mean one!!
tong.gif
) ... Have a great time driving
thmbup.gif
... I'm more of a highway-phobic though
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts