I physically cannot do it

rbella

M-Ho: O. M. G. I would die in your makeup stash. Perhaps instead of getting rid of it, I should come over and see your collection so I can realize I need more!!!

I've seen Hilly's. Sister can't breathe in her makeup area. She's smothered. Ahahahahahha. Love my Hill. I do have to give her props for organization. She is very organized. Unbelievably so.

Unfortunately, my collection is broken down into about 5 of those friggin' caboodle cases, an awesome lunch-box style train case that a Specktra gal gave me (to try and save me), about 6 makeup bags (small ones) and then a couple of these old plastic (small) bins I have from previous shizz.

I'm too old for that. It's all underneath my sink and on top of my cabinet and in my medicine cabinet and in my linen closet. I don't know where anything is and my bones are way too brittle to be bending down all the time just to find a damn primer. I look at stuff as I am trying to find something and think "When did I buy that? What is that?" Totally ridiculous.

chiquilla_loca

awww, poor rbella, me & you have this in common! i remember another post you did regarding shizz taking over your place. i need to go back to that post and check on the advice that was given, but i haven't got the motivation to even think about tackling what seems to be such a huge project. but i'll start with the baby steps like Shimmer mentioned, it should be much easier. Like today I'll tackle the bathroom, tommorrow this box of papers, then the next day, so on and so forth...
if I ever want to move out of my apartment, i'll have to do this soon!

chocolategoddes

I was going to suggest some roleplaying, where you hire someone to "steal" your unwanted makeup but I think the other ideas are a lot better.
You neighbors might call 911 and it'd be a sticky situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I believe it would either be Mr. Whore or Mr. "Ho".

I had a math teacher named Mr. Ho.
Yes, I giggled whenever I said his name.

rbella

^^^Aahahhahaa!! I used to have a client named Mr. Assfock. I swear to God, I'm not lying.

Miss QQ

Get someone to help you get started, such as opening those cabinets and moving things out. It is much more fun to discover those things you can't recall together. Once you get started, it will be easier for you to organize and clear the things. Good luck!

I recently cleared and dumped my desk and small vanity top and bought a new dressing table with help from my mum. I confess that a lot of my things are still temporarily laying on her room's floor.
eeksign.gif
This reminds me that I need to move them back and store them in my room.
blush-anim-cl.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
....I had a math teacher named Mr. Ho.
Yes, I giggled whenever I said his name.

I once had a client who had a name and that was common for her country of birth. However, it was rather long, so she shortened it and added a different ending as a nickname. She said to me, "You can call me "Tuna"." I thought, 'Wow...don't know if I can.' Yep, her nickname was "Tuna". It's funny how things change from country to country.

We once travelled to a country where DH's name translated into something not very complimentary. It was pretty funny watching people try not to laugh when we checked into the hotel or when we introduced ourselves.

Latest posts