I rather just do it myself..

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Lately I've been finding that I would rather play with myself than have my boyfriend do it for me. I used to really love it when he went down on me and now I would rather just use a toy or something than have him do it.
th_dunno.gif
So instead of having so much foreplay I would rather just get myself excited and then go from there with him lol. Is this strange? I'm confused a little haha.

MACATTAK

It's understandable. You know what you like & what feels good to you, so I think as long as he feels involved somehow, it's all good
smiles.gif

Divinity

I agree with macattack and actually sometimes I find I do foreplay better myself too, however, my husband likes to learn. So if you do want your guy to be more involved, guide him to the sweet spots and maybe along the way he'll find some spots you hadn't.

CantAffordMAC

I don't think so. It'd be one thing if you just wanted to do everything yourself and have him not involved at all. But if thats what feels more comfortable to you, then do it. I'm sure he'll have no problems watching. LoL just don't make it seem obvious--guys are weirdos about sex.

I'm the complete opposite. I don't do anything to myself. I can't turn myself on physically. Touching myself doesn't do it. I just have to think about certain things and that'll help.

chocolategoddes

Do what you like and what gets you off. just make sure you leaves sme lovng for yur guy or he might look for sex somewhere else. :\

Beauty Mark

Variety is the spice of life. Unless it's something that happens for a really long period of time and makes you unhappy, nothign wrong with it

Latest posts