I realized it will never be the same again..

kariii

Good afternoon everyone, I was playing around with my new goodies.. here you go..

dsc08461.jpg

dsc08459.jpg

dsc08452c.jpg

FACE:
MUFE primer 01
Revlon colorstay in early tan
MSFN medium plus
Notable blush
FIX + (my trueee love, i have found you again!!)

EYES:
painterly paintpot
Notoriety quad
Sketch e/s
shroom e/s
melon pigment
blacktrack fluidline
plushlash mascara

BROWS:
Browshader in charcoal
Stud browliner

LIPS:
MADE WITH LOVE
heart.gif

AND MY NAILLLSSS OF THE DAY
smiles.gif

dsc08451d.jpg

China glaze for Audrey
Konad plate M56

kariii

I really wish I had a better camera.. Mine is a 4.1 MP lol SOOO OLD SCHOOL! It's the sony cybershot DSC-P41, I've had it since early 2003 and it's been through hell and back.

franken_stein

Oh! Gorgeous! I love how in the first picture when it's not too close-up the shimmer is kind of subtle. But you can still totally tell it's there
smiles.gif
You're so beautiful in these pics! Plus I love the cute nails
smiles.gif
I'll have to figure out how to do that one of these days.

Edit: Now that I've had some time to research, I think what I mean to say is: "I'll have to buy and do that with Konad nail art one of these days." Yes!

LoveMakeup4Real

All around very pretty look! Question: How do you wear your Fix +?...after or before your makeup? It doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. Thanks :)

kariii

Quote:
Originally Posted by franken_stein
Oh! Gorgeous! I love how in the first picture when it's not too close-up the shimmer is kind of subtle. But you can still totally tell it's there
smiles.gif
You're so beautiful in these pics! Plus I love the cute nails
smiles.gif
I'll have to figure out how to do that one of these days.

Edit: Now that I've had some time to research, I think what I mean to say is: "I'll have to buy and do that with Konad nail art one of these days." Yes!

Hahaha, I want more.. My clients at work are always asking me "How do you get your nail art so precise?" I think to myself.. what in the world makes them think I have that much time? ahhaha, but they're so cute, they brighten up my black suit outfits at work. I need some color in my life.. if not in clothes, then nails and make up, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMakeup4Real
All around very pretty look! Question: How do you wear your Fix +?...after or before your makeup? It doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. Thanks :)

I spray it all over my face to 'set' my make up in. I just wait for it to dry.. I think it doesn't make a difference if you