I saw the UD spring line today

atlantatiffany

all i have to say is this collection is going to be so amazing. the theme is art.

urban has come out with new eyeshadows. the texture is so freaking great. there is a color that is kind of like electric eel but 100 times better. i mean these shadows are like silk. i believe it's like 8 new colors. each compact has an art picture on the outside. they are $17.

they are coming out with mineral foundations like bare minerals, but the packaging is so cool.

they are also coming out with gel eyeliners which kick ass. all my money will be going to urban.

my personal fave they have a new mascara, which is called big fatty mascara. it is like bad gal.

anyway i know you all will enjoy this collection. it should be in stores by the first week in feb. they gave me a shadow. i have a mac and i don't know how to post pics, so i will see what i can do.

Ada

Oh wow... I want like ALL of those eyeshadows. Mostly for the packaging, but the colors look really great too.

Do you know-- are these going to be limited edition?

Eye<3Colour

i love UD shadows
smiles.gif
hmm maybe i will pass on the thunder quad and pick me up some of these!!
smiles.gif

metalkitty

Wow, those E/S look awesome. Maybe UD is getting back to their roots from the looks of their colors.

aziajs

The mineral makeup reminds me of Philosophy. I really would like to try the waterproof pencils. I hate powerpoints cuz they don't go on me smoothly. Hopefully, these will glide on as they claim.

moonrevel

I almost peed myself a little with excitement. I was actually an Urban Decay addict long before I was a MAC addict, and I am glad to see UD is going back to the kind of colors that got me into them in the first place. I just hope it doesn't take too long for this stuff to show up at my Sephora.

kimmy

i've never actually used urban decay, but this has my interest haha
smiles.gif
i'll need to go to sephora again soon
oh.gif

docmaria

I wish Urban Decay was sold here and I wish they'd re-release the original Oil Slick eyeshadow (black with holographic glitter instead of silver) as well as the highway shadows.

The packaging is vaguely reminiscent of the discontinued and very much-missed Stephane Marais.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
I was actually an Urban Decay addict long before I was a MAC addict, and I am glad to see UD is going back to the kind of colors that got me into them in the first place. I just hope it doesn't take too long for this stuff to show up at my Sephora.

Me too!
I'm going to stop by Sephora on my way home from work tomorrow and see if they have them. If not, I do plan to find out when they'll get them!

mspixieears

About damn time too! I love UD and was really gutted when they trimmed down their range recently. Gosh, their lipsticks were pure sex. Still are. Plus they're cruelty-free so it's a win-win situation. Yippee!

Grace

i love the new color of e/s and the xxx shine glosses but i'm not a fan of the mineral makeup. it seems like they're just jumping on the bandwagon with that product.

metalkitty

The new stuff arrived at my Nordstrom today, sadly the shade selection for the mineral foundation sucks. But the eyeshadows and eyeliners more than make up for that! Other ladies weren't exagerating about the eyeshadow texture, its the softest e/s I've ever felt, so soft it's hard to tell if its cream or powder and the colors are very pigmented and most/ all have a bit of an irredescent quality. The eyeliners are killer too, think more vibrant fluidliners in pencil form and you get these. The staying power is stellar and waterproof, the color is so soft and glideable, everything you could want. I give props to UD for stepping up and creating superior quality products. The only 'bad' thing is that $15 can be pretty steep for pencil eyeliner.

Latest posts