I See Foam Green

misshapes

I have this NYX eyeliner in a shade called Sea Foam Green. It's my favourite shade of green ever. It's just a hair's breadth away from being a full on teal.

I just did a look on the weekend with it. What's MAC e/s would closely match this colour? My pencil is shrinking and I can't find NYX anywhere (in Australia) but on the internet. Help?

Here's some pics.

seafoamgreen2ie5.jpg

seafoamgreen5nl7.jpg

This photo is a tad grainy. Not sure what's up with my camera's ISO settings.
seafoamgreen4vy3.jpg

seafoamgreen1sh1.jpg

seafoamgreen3lc9.jpg

I used:

[FACE]:
Hamilton Sunscreen
Revlon-Colorstay Liquid Foundation with SPF-Buff
Shiseido-The Make-Up cream foundation-I40 (on chin)
Shiseido-The Make-Up powdery foundation-I40 (just on cheeks)
MAC-Blot Pressed Powder-medium
(I used various things because my skin is suffering allergies and spots atm. Woe!)

[BLUSH]:
NARS-Blush-Orgasm (tiny bit on cheeks)
Shiseido-Blush Duo-Rose Nature

[EYES]:
Shiseido-Pre-make up cream with SPF
Clinique-e/s trio-Double date and Sugar sugar (used lightest shade to highlight, middle shade as base colour, darkest shade on eyebrows)
Bobbi Brown-Long Wear Gel Eyeliner-Black Ink
Lancome-e/s-lime green, sky blue
Living Nature-eyeliner-blue (near waterline)
NYX-eyeliner-sea foam green (MY FAVOURITE green eyeliner shade ever. It's very beautiful, very pigmented and very cheap! Sadly I cannot find it anywhere these days.)
Shiseido-The Make-Up mascara base
Chanel-Inimitable mascara

[LIPS]:
In pics #1-3: vaseline, Satin Lipstick-Brazen, Satin Gloss-Clearly
In pics #4-5: vaseline, Shiseido concealer, Lancome e/s-Pink, Satin Gloss-Brazen, Satin Gloss-Clearly

Thanks in advance for any help on the NYX.

SparklingWaves

In the M.A.C.'s new Alexander McQueen Limited edition, there is a e/s called Haunting. It's supposed to be a seafoam green. It appears to be a bit brighter than what you are wearing here. However, you may really like it. Also, you may want to check out some of the limited edition eyeliners. They aren't seaform green, but they are very pretty and they do have green in them.

Another e/s that is in the sea green color is by NARS. It's a duo and it's called Persepolis.

I do hope you will find a product that can come close to the one you love using.

You look beautiful. Thanks for posting.
winks.gif

misshapes

Thank you everyone.

Sparklingwaves and MACTTACK: Huzzah. I will look at those colours you guys suggested.
smiles.gif