I Shaved My Head!!!!!!

blueglitter

I Shaved my head! i dont even really know why!? Crazy lady hehe, but once it grows a little bit i can do something with it...........Anyway here is before and after.... I think this is actually the 1st time i have put my picture on skektra
icon_eek.gif
Excuse the dodgy editing...

shavedhair.jpg

colormust

holy cow...i give you props...that takes a lot of guts..

you pull it off great!!!! your eyes just pop...beautiful

ishtarchick

ITA^ i'd never have the balls to d o that, i love my hair too much :s
now try something wilder, bleach it and then use some wild colors
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

I so applaud you!!! - I've been trying to do it for a couple of years, working myself up from past-butt length hair to a very short crop. But still too vain to do it...plus, I seem to get the urge during autumn, not practical at all!

blueglitter

hehe thanks for the supportive replies!! Last night i went to do my eyebrows and i looked in the morror totally forgetting about the hair and i was like "wtf happened to my hair!, oh yeah......" d'oh

lafemmenoir

You have got it. That je ne sais quo, that gives you freedom from stereotypical roles. I truly admire and appreciate that. It's just hair, but I am not as fearless as you yet. You are beautiful and you realise it's not hair that makes you.

blueglitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
You have got it. That je ne sais quo, that gives you freedom from stereotypical roles. I truly admire and appreciate that. It's just hair, but I am not as fearless as you yet. You are beautiful and you realise it's not hair that makes you.

Thank you so much !!!!!!!

midnightlouise

That's awesome! I shaved my head nearly bald when I was in HS. Brings back memories
greengrin.gif
(of course that was like 17 years ago & I was sooo punk ha-ha!) No way would I do it now!

You're a brave and lovely lady & I take my virtual hat off to you!
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

it looks great on you!
I miss my shaved head. I had it shaved for about 6+ months, but then planned on moving outta town and switching jobs so I figured it best to grow it back. I always think about shaving it again but my job probably wouldn't like that very much
ssad.gif

YOOTOPiA

every summer i always say "gosh i wish i could just shave off all my hair" but i never do
you lucky girl, no more sweaty hair sticking to the back of your neck this summer!
you look great =) i think it's fantastic! i love when girls can pull off the no hair look. it takes a real looker, be proud <3

happy*phantom

Hey,woow
graucho.gif
!You look so cute with the super short haircut!I also have a shaved head but it doesn't look as pretty as yours.May I ask you some questions:How was/is the reaction of men in general?What have your familiy and friends thought of that action?I'm just too curious
lol.gif

blueglitter

wow you 2 guys look gorgeous with shaved hair! I cant believe how fast its growing back! it feels so soft like an animal haha

Latest posts