I Suckered In Again

Cbaby3345

So last week I went on a 350 dollar haul and a week later I went back to my MAC store. I walk in and the kickass girl that works there her names Kate she goes YOU ARE NOT IN HERE AGAIN CHELSEA! She remembered my name and shit and I kinda like got excited haha. She put me on the list to get invited to invents and stuff and she went through all my shopping bags *with premission of course* and looked at everything I bought for Back to School. I go in there with a list mostly everytime and she just calls my name takes it and gets everything I want. I always ask for advice on certain things. She has bright blue eyes like me and she always helps me pick out colors that make my eyes stand out. So this is my haul.

Mangomix Shadestick
Gentle Lentil Shadestick
Shade Fluideline
Brassy Fluideline *awesome*
Boldheart Lipglass
Pink Venus Eyeshadow
Sketch Eyeshadow
Jewel Blue Eyeshadow
Amber Lights eyeshadow
Peppier eyeshadow
Unflappable lipstick

tada...then she hooked me up with her myspace name and shes gonna tell me the groups she runs in the "groups" section. Oh and they also did this cool thing with their brushes. Instead of just painting the ends in nailpolish they all have figured out people who airbrush and she got her friends mom to airbrush kickass pinks that fade into orange onto her brushes. !!!

LineausBH58

I
heart.gif
AWESOME MA's...they SOOO make your day.....
clap.gif

wonderful haul and enjoy back to school
thmbup.gif
wavey.gif

foxyqt

wow i like the airbrushing your brush idea! LoL enjoy your new shadows! you got some real wonderful ones!
greengrin.gif