I think I BOMBED my interview =(

Hey guys, so I applied at MAC about a month or two ago after I decided it was time to move on from Bath and body works ( where I used to work) I gave my application, talked to the manager, and gave her my resume and my background in retail and freelance. I've worked at Victoria's Secret, Macys, and bath and body and ive don'e a bit of freelance makeup artistry for a photographer. So I actually didn't hear back for awhile so I applied for a hostess job at a restaurant to pay the bills! ( i'm a full time college junior also); and 3 weeks into my new job I hear from MAC!!!!! I was so excited I did a phone interivew while battling traffic on the freeway and I actually think I did really well with that, so I got called back and emailed for a real-deal interview! This is seriously my dream job and even when I finish college I deffinetly could see myself working for MAC as my career so I was so nervous about everything!

I believe Becca Greene is doing the hiring but I was interviewed by another manager. I wish I remembered to CHECK this site before going in to my interview ( I totally forgot my log in also... new account )

So I knew my makeup had to look amazing so I did that, I wore all black except my shirt under my black sweater and it didn't cross my mind to wear ALL black like a mac artist ( dumb move #1). The interview with the manager went very well, and she asked me to do a demo on a model that day! I was SO unprepared. I told her I thought there would be a seperate day to bring in a model and I actually had a friend who is a model agree to come in for me! ( dumb move #2) so I checked my email after the interview and RE-READ that it stated clearly that you would be instructed to do a makeup demo if selected right after your interview. ( During the phone interview she explained that it be after but I just assumed it be a different day =/)

It did state that even if you didn't have a model they still wanted to see your skills on another applicant. So I did makeup on another applicant; and I think the makeup demo went well. I was given tips and of course my work was critiqued but I still think that portion went well for the most part. However, I was worried because I am obligated to pick up my brother from school; and I was staying quite late after and he didn't have a key to the house so I asked if it was ok if I used my cell to send a text message to have my younger brother picked up and I KNOW that lookeed bad but I had no choice I just felt like it was like all bad luck hitting me at once on the day of my interview for my dream job! On top of that they lost my application and my resume so I had to fill out another one quickly and I didn't have much contact information on hand plus inside the mall the internet doesn't work... *sigh*

I doubt I'll get hired it's been 10 days total (there was a three day weekend) and I believe it's for freelance but I still really want this job and I think i totally blew it.

Does anyone know how long it takes typically for them to contact people?