I *THINK* I made a mistake ...

discokie

by buying 2 MAC brushes off eBay. I thought it was a pretty good deal then, I forgot all about fake brushes on eBay :/ What do you think?

MAC BRUSH 209 EYELINER BRUSH NEW IN PLASTIC - eBay (item 220204392294 end time Apr-05-08 14:39:05 PDT)

MAC BRUSH 168 LARGE ANGLED CONTOUR BRUSH NIP NEW - eBay (item 220210480042 end time Apr-05-08 14:32:59 PDT)

I emailed the seller, unfortunately AFTER I clicked Buy It Now
ssad.gif

--

Hey there,

Yes all of my brushes are 100% authentic, purchased in MAC stores... most of them are from my personal collection which I never used. All of my items are 100% authentic.

Thanks for your question! I see that you are purchasing other items as well. Email me when you are done and I can send you a combine shipping invoice with the shipping discounts.

Thanks again!

Angelina

---

Hey there,

I know VERY well about the fake MAC out there. I just got a lot about a week ago with 18 fake brushes!!!! Can you believe that? I worked for MAC for over 5 years so I went through all the training on fake items and how to tell authenticity. We used to get people come in all the time trying to return fake stuff. My policy with my items is simple... If i won't buy it or wear it myself, i'm not gonna list it! I don't want my buyers walking away with less then top rate merchandise.

Let me check my inventory to see if I have the brushes you are requesting. I have hundreds of items that haven't even been listed yet. All my years with MAC I have a very large collection of things that I never used, and doubles that I put away incase one of my brushes went bad.. but with MAC they should never go back if you take care of them.

I'll email you back in a few minutes to let you know if I have these other ones.

Thanks again!

Angelina

Hey there,

I had to laugh because some of the brushes you were asking for were part of the questionable lot that I was telling you about so I do not want to sell you these. Not all of them are fake... some of them are not as questionable as others, but I don't want you to receive possible fakes. I haven't had a chance to take some of these to my old boss to authenticate and until then i don't want to risk any buyers.

If you are interested in anything else let me know otherwise I will invoice you for the items that you have already purchased. Email me and let me know when you are ready for your invoice.

trollydolly

hmmm, im not quite sure if theyre fake or not because they arent very close up photos of the brushes...have u paid for them yet?
before i discovered specktra and mua i didnt know about fake mac merchandise on ebay and i purchased 116 brush and 190 and they are two of the best fakes ive ever seen.

discokie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
hmmm, im not quite sure if theyre fake or not because they arent very close up photos of the brushes...have u paid for them yet?
before i discovered specktra and mua i didnt know about fake mac merchandise on ebay and i purchased 116 brush and 190 and they are two of the best fakes ive ever seen.

No, I haven't paid for them. I'd rather have negative feedback than pay for fake brushes :/

spectrolite

I'm not an expert but I think they look legit. The photos are small but the shape of the brushes and the logo placement look spot on. I'm comparing my own 209 to the one shown and they look like the same.

Good luck!

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by discokie
No, I haven't paid for them. I'd rather have negative feedback than pay for fake brushes :/

yeah i completely agree.
well if you're not 100% sure i wouldnt take the risk. even though she said theyre legit dont take her word for it.
my fake 116 looks exactly like a genuine one so its really difficult to tell these days which ones are genuine and which are fake.

wolfsong

Its a bit odd that she bought fake MAC brushes when she claims to have many direct from MAC stores to sell - just an observation.