I think I want even shorter hair... Yeah, there are pictures.

Nick

Me about a week ago, and badly in need of at least a trim:

redlips2resized.jpg

A few months ago with hair similar to what I want now:

me.jpg

The thing is, I want to go back to my natural hair color (medium brown), but I'm worried it would look manly with such short hair. Any thoughts?

laurenmo88

well i think your bone structure and facial features are so feminine and beautiful - and personally i like the shorter hair on you...plus ur makeup talent, i say go for it

Shawna

I just got my hair chopped short into a faux hawk and I love it. Mine was brown with blonde highlights, but it was boring and masculine so I died it violet with red highlights. I totally love the short haircut on you and since you wear makeup and have a very feminine face, I'd say go for it. If you put a bit of red into the brown, I think it will look great
smiles.gif

Nick

I feel so encouraged now!

Laurenmo88: You are too kind, and I agree that Boobahs are terrifying. I have a toy one that dances which I keep in my closet, but I've never actually seen the show.

Shawna: You rock for giving me color advice, I'll probably have it brown for about a week then change it to something fun.

Juneplum: I don't know if I've ever been called "smokin" before... Maybe it was just the hair, but still. Thank you so much!

God, so I guess that's it; when I get the chance I'll cut my hair. I'm excited about it.

so_siqqq

Since your kind of worried of looking masculine-like I'd probably kind blend the two styles together. Kind of keep the length in the back but get shorter bangs. Something like this would work with your face structure:

hair4vo.jpg

But you could most def. go as short in your second picture since you have really feminine features.

kimmy

you have an incredibly strong face, so i think you can make it work. your features are very feminine, so i doubt that short brown hair would look masculine at all on you. i say go for it
smiles.gif

sallytheragdol

You know, I think your feminine and gorgeous enough you could pull off the short brown hair BUT if you want to spice it up and feminize it a bit, dye it auburn instead of the brown. You'd still be very close to your natural color but it would probably make the short hair look less masculine.

thaodotcom

your hairs awesome. your facial features are very intense. it loooks good on you and def. go shorter! as for the colouur, go for the medium brown. with some highlights, not blonde. but with a lighter goldish shade. since you wanna keep it natural. some highlights will compliment it better, without it being too manly haha : )