i think i'm falling in love...

persephonewillo

and i want to talk about it but feel like i'm going to jinx it if i open my mouth!! am i the only one a little superstitious like this?

obscuria

I doubt you are the only one. I personally think it's cute that you want to make sure you don't do anything to jinx it. It kind of shows how much you are valuing what you have going on.

And congrats! The more love in the world the better.

chynegal

i feel the same exact wayy............it feels good to know u love someone and they love you back...i just never want it to end

LMD84

i think it's sweet that you feel that way
smiles.gif
personally i like to shout it from the roof tops!
tong.gif

kaliraksha

Same as you. I like to keep quiet and enjoy it all to myself. It's especially nice when both of you keep quiet then you have a secret to share. You can't jinx it, but you can protect it until it's fully grown.

Glad to see you are bouncing back =)

persephonewillo

good to know i'm not alone
smiles.gif
lol.

i wasn't expecting this... i met the guy and ...wow! it's been almost a year since separating from my ex... it's not too soon is it?

FiestyFemme

I felt the same way when I started falling for my DH! We weren't broadcasting it all over the place, so imagine people's surprise when we got engaged after a couple of months or so of dating. It's a wonderful feeling. Enjoy it!
smiles.gif

P.S. I don't think it's too soon. You can't help when love finds you.

MaskedBeauty

awwww that's so cute that you feel that way!!
smiles.gif
And totally awesome! Congrats and I hope everything works out for the best!!

MizzTropical

Aww how cute! Being in love around Christmas time is the best.
smiles.gif
For me it is anyways lol. It's a time when you really wanna feel close together.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by persephonewillo
good to know i'm not alone
smiles.gif
lol.

i wasn't expecting this... i met the guy and ...wow! it's been almost a year since separating from my ex... it's not too soon is it?

nearly a year is quite a while so i don't think it's too early
smiles.gif
just enjoy yourself!

Latest posts