I think I've been swaplifted!

xLongLashesx

I've been patiently waiting for two packages from swappers on MUA. Then I received word from another member that BOTH of them have swaplifted others who are also waiting for their packages.
cry.gif

What's the chances!

gildedangel

I'm sorry! That is a chance you take with MUA though, you don't have protections like on Ebay. It's more common than you might think sadly. I hope that you didn't swap anything too valuable, just be cautious next time I guess. Again, I am sorry to hear about that! I hope that future swaps for you go better.

panda0410

Unfortunately this happens sometimes
ssad.gif
I was swapliufted twice in the first 3 swaps... and got very cautious after that!! There are a few swappers who reincarnate there all the time - and they prey on newbies... one is notorious for it.

MUA can be a great place, but if you are a newbie try and keep all your swaps with reliable swappers with at least 100+FB or people you already know!

If you are having a problem swap join swaptalk - you might get some more help there
smiles.gif

xLongLashesx

One was only a gloss so I don't care, but the other was a new MSF. That one I'm really upset about as I was swapping for one I really wanted. argh!

TISH1124

Yep agreed....That is the chance you take unless you swap with a seasoned swapper....I have not had it happen but i know a lot of swappers who have...I try to swap with people I know from Specktra or seasoned swappers with at least 50+

xLongLashesx

I wanted to join swaptawk but you need at least 20 tokens, is that right? I've only got 5.
How do I know when I have been swaplifted? One is not replying, and the other reckons I'll get it 'any day now'. I'm just relying on the emails of this other member who has been lifted by one of them.
I could be wrong so I don't want to go around making accusations that aren't founded.

TISH1124

No you can join if you have had a problem and have less than 20 tokens....there is probably already a thread on the swapper if so I can invite you to join.....can you PM me the name and I will look

TISH1124

Got it...I Pm'd you back there is one on one of the names you mentioned ...Nothing yet on the one beginning with L ...so you will be approved if you fill out the application and note problem swap with M* on MUA

piink_liily

Awwww that sucks, especially about the MSF! The first time I tried swapping on MUA I got swaplifted, I'm too scared to try again!

panda0410

^^There are lots of SUPER swappers there, try some of the aussie girls if you are too scared at first - there are quite a few of us that you can rely on
winks.gif

Pinupsundae

Ugh I'm so sorry to hear that - people can be such jerks. I just sent out my first swap on Saturday so I'm really hoping it all works out. It's kind of a nerve wracking process!

Latest posts