I think of *blank* when I use/hear the name of *blank* product

prinzessin784

Hey ladies, maybe I'm just weird but whenever I use my Who's That Lady lipgelee I get the song stuck in my head! And the same goes when I see someone use Off The Radar pigment - it instantly triggers Britney Spears' "Radar" in my head. It's kind of annoying actually haha!

Which products do you have weird associations with??

gigglegirl

i just received mancatcher (thanks Fingie!) and though its not identical it reminds me of Maneater by Nelly Furtado. But I think thats it for me

lethaldesign

Haha, I like this
smiles.gif

Whenever I use Juxt e/s, I think about this cool clothing store I used to shop at when I was like 15 called Juxtapose.

Whenever I use All That Glitters e/s, the lyrics to Fuel's song "Shimmer" come into my head... lyrics are slightly different, "All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade..."

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
i just received mancatcher (thanks Fingie!) and though its not identical it reminds me of Maneater by Nelly Furtado. But I think thats it for me

AHAHAHAH i do that too. everytime i read someones FOTD list and it uses mancatcher i always sing maneater in my head!

when i see the name Fairylite i think of tinkerbell or the Fairly Odd Parents (im weird)

when i see Strada blush, i think of the club strada in NYC

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
Haha, I like this
smiles.gif

Whenever I use Juxt e/s, I think about this cool clothing store I used to shop at when I was like 15 called Juxtapose. "

OT - OMG Juxtapose! I used to shop there too!

Anyway, my recent product association was Goldspice Metal-X with the Spice Girls.

newagetomatoz

LMAO! I love this thread! This is so random, but whenever I use my Apex 3D lipglass, all I can think of is Victoria's Secret and their apex bra!

inyourbox247

This isn't the same thing but my SO walked past a list of nail polishes/ and eyeshadows I want and it went like this:

dump him
tease
romping
going bananas
helium

and I always always ALWAYS laugh when I think of Cockatease l/s.
smiles.gif

(BUT I do the word association with songs alllllllllll the time, I wish I could think of some of the funny ones!)

ms.marymac

Whenever I pick up Brick-o-la lipstick, I think of the Ricola (or however it is spelled) commercial. Riiiiiiiiicola!

Latest posts