I think there's a demon in my apartment!

NicksWifey

OMG, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I seriously don't think something is right in my apartment!
thmbdn.gif
ssad.gif

People who read my threads about the drama I have with my fiance, would know that we argue quite a bit. The last several days have been peaceful however, but I still feel like there's negative energy here. From my readings about the supernatural and evil spirits, I know that they feed off of negative energy.

A while ago, I was getting ready for work and lately, I've been having makeup issues. I keep saying there's a demon living inside of my vanity, lol, just in a joking manner. I was putting my clothes on and that thought about a demon living in my vanity crossed my mind and I laughed out loud. Immediately after, the sound of a meowing cat, like it was right next to me came out of nowhere, really loud. I jumped and ran over to the window to see if a cat was outside, by nothing. Then it meowed again, it seriously sounded like a cat at the bottom of my feet meowing. I freaked out and threw my clothes on and am trying to haul ass to get out of here. I've noticed weird things lately, like noises and seeing shadows. Maybe I'm just psyching myself out, but I don't feel comfortable here anymore. I've told Nick and while he enjoys hearing stories about hauntings and spirits, he keeps telling me I'm nuts. Last week, I had my bra & underwear on the back of the toilet as I was getting ready and my bra just dropped off the toilet and landed on the floor, before my eyes. The bra was sitting in the middle of the toilet, it was like it just slid right off of the toilet and onto the floor...crazy!

Lapis

If you think there's something maybe have a priest come in and bless the place?
And if you messed with a ouija board you'll need to tell him that and if it's in your home get it out.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
And if you messed with a ouija board you'll need to tell him that and if it's in your home get it out.

shockt.gif

Heiaken

Stop, take a deep breath and calm down.

I have a very scientific view of the world and I don't belive in demons or any other spiritual beings. I believe that there's much we don't know about the human mind or how our brains work. It's a fact that our minds are open to suggestion, some more than others, it'a also a fact that if you believe in something you start seeing and hearing things too and when you are stressed out you become ever more prone to suggestion.

I don't think there's a demon in your vanity, or in your apartment. I believe that you have a lot of things going on that are making you feel stressed out. Right now I think you really need to find a balance in your life and solve any unsolved things you have going on and then and only then the "demon" will go away.

rbella

WTF??? Ouija boards?? I kind of tend to agree with Heiaken, I don't really believe in all that stuff, but I'd probably be scared anyway. I don't think you need a priest or anything. Maybe just a good glass of wine to calm you down? That cat would freak me out, though.....

Lapis

Heiaken and rbella, having a priest bless the home would give her that sense of calm, since it's pretty clear she believes in deamons/angels/ouija etc there's no harm in the positive renforcement it brings that's my view.

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Heiaken and rbella, having a priest bless the home would give her that sense of calm, since it's pretty clear she believes in deamons/angels/ouija etc there's no harm in the positive renforcement it brings that's my view.

I don't judge that, if that helps het then it's OK with me
smiles.gif
I actually didn't respond to "the blessing of the house" in anyway.
I just wanted to shed some light to the fact that maybe it isn't anything supernatural at all, but a echo of something else. I just wanted to give her something else to think about and tell how I think about these things. It doesnt matter is a priest blesses the apartment or not, IMO it doesnt the actual problem go away. Maybe the "demon" will leave but something else will sure take it's place.

rbella

I guess "blessing the house" freaks me out b/c then it is as if you are acknowledging a demon or something of that nature. I'd prefer to live in a state of euphoria where no such thing exists....

Sorry, wasn't trying to dis your option, just freaks me out. The whole thing...

NicksWifey

Firstly, I have had no Ouija board in this apartment, only at my parents house and that was last winter. I never want one in here either.
Secondly, I meant jokingly that there is a demon in my vanity since my makeup has been so shitty lately. No, I don't think there is a demon in the apartment FOR REAL, FOR REAL, but too many things have been happening lately that it wouldn't surprise me if some kind of spirit was attaching itself to the house.

I'm Roman Catholic, but I have no intention of having a priest come here. Sorry, I just don't really believe in the church anymore, not trying to start a debate on that subject either.

Nadeshda

The best would be to have a priest bless your house, but until then, to protect yourself, you can go to a religious store and ask for an Agnos Dei - it's a small charm, shaped like a heart that slides open. If possible, have a priest bless it and keep it with you whenever possible, put it in your pocket or your purse.

MACLovin

hahah, that is kind of creepy but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Regarding the bra sliding off the toilet seat, that's happened to me too but I just chalk it up to physics.. like maybe the way I set it down it wasn't completely balanced and it just took a few seconds for it to finally fall over to one side or something.

You're probably just freaking yourself out.. though I'm sure the tension and negative energy in the household aren't helping the situation either.

Maybe doing an end of summer cleaning and re-organizing will help you. Also, perhaps try looking into Feng Shui as it is supposed to improve the energy flow in your home.

This is a good article that explains the basics: Feng Shui Home - Create a Happy Home with Feng Shui - Tips and Solutions

I think I'm going to try the Feng Shui sort of approach because my apartment feels cluttered, and so does my mind lately. I definitely feel they are connected.

Hope this helps!
smiles.gif
And I hope the demons stop messing with you soon
tong.gif
hehe

coachkitten

Sorry to hear about what's going on Brittney! I don't have much advice but I am here for you if you need anything!
smiles.gif

Latest posts