i THINK this goes here

Miss Marcy

i guess this is my Tattoo of the day
lol.gif

i started my tattoo a couple weeks ago and im really anxious to get the color filled in...SOOOO i've been doing it myself with my pigments!!!!

i used cornflower, fucshia and kelly green

CLICK ME TO SEE!

aziajs

That is so cute! LOL! I wish tattoo ink really did glisten and shimmer like that.

user4

It's really cute but it looks painful... Well anything on the chest looks super painful to me!

V2LUCKY

That is so cute, are those colors/close to the colors you're going to get it filled in with? (Does that make sense?)

lovemichelle

I plan on getting a tattoo soon, but I'm scared. My boyfriend has 5 and he's like the pain isn't bad. I want it on the back of my neck, but I'm gonna do it as simple as possible. The tattoo guy said doing it there shouldn't be too bad.

2_pink

Those colors look great with it!!...and i like the way you shaded it in. When you go to get it filled in you should take them this picture and have them do it just like that =)

Miss Marcy

Thanks guys! you rock
smiles.gif

KissableThought-i've just always loved birds..ALL of them...penguins to pigeons. i love them!!

V2Lucky-the colors will be a bit different...the cloudy parts will be orangey pinkish to look like the sunset and the birds will probably be cool colors like a blue and a purple

lovemichelle-dont be scared!!! the pain of a tattoo is all hype. its SO not bad.it just feels like cat scratches.

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
It's really cute but it looks painful... Well anything on the chest looks super painful to me!

It's not bad, really. I have them on my, um, boobs, and let's just say that after DH and nursing 2 kids who around 6 mos. got tiny, sharp teeth the tattoos were nothing lol!

Miss Marcy I love how you colored that in! It's so pretty! Wish they could all look that way
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

Ahhh love it! I always said my tattoos would be black and white, but they both ended up being in color and I loooove them. I wish it shimmered like that, too! Ah, it probably wouldn't last long, like white ink fades...