I tried buying workout clothes

toupeemoor

I was also just wearing a shirt and sweat pants before, I didn't know that there's a huge difference when you use workout clothes. workout clothes are more breathable, it could make you feel warm or cool.

BeverlyTazz

when I just started playing sports every day I thought that clothes were not important here, but now I understand that this is an important part
The type of clothes I wear for a workout can determine how well I do for that workout. I recently got into sleeveless shirts for my workout. It feels airy, and a good set of tights is a nice fit.

BeverlyTazz

I was also just wearing a shirt and sweat pants before, I didn't know that there's a huge difference when you use workout clothes. workout clothes are more breathable, it could make you feel warm or cool.
Yes! I prefer feeling cool so I bought a sleeveless shirt that is odorless. For bottoms, I wear tights with shorts which doubles as a skirt.

lexfurther

I like Lululemon for sportive clothes. Some of my pieces are probably 5 years old and still in the perfect condition. No idea why Lululemon Athletica reviews here are not so good. Maybe some people just expect too much from a clothing. Is it possible?

Last edited:

Latest posts