I wanna get these shoes...what do I wear with them?! Help, please! :)

dizzygoo82

I saw these on macys.com and i love them. but what do i wear with these? anyone have any good ideas for me
smiles.gif

thanks so much!!!!

friend_of_MAC

I don't really know your style in clothing but as far as colors, you can of course pull of a nice brown top, or if you are bored with that, a nice red top would go with those shoes with some dark blue jeans.

aleksis210

Oh wow those are so cute, I'd personally wear them light colored jeans, but oviously dark would look great too...for a top, I'd go with something loose and flowy, whether it be a cardi or cotton oversized blouse...something like this would be so cute...(this is just my style though)
_5563158.jpg
_5699660.jpg

MzzRach

They would look gorgeous with a pencil skirt and fitted cardigan sweater. Very chic, those are lovely.

carandru

For fall, you could rock those with anything and a longer coordinating cardigan. The ones above are really good examples.

If you want something a little more feminine, you could rock those w/ a dress. I would wear a dress thats already flattering to you body type, wear some leggings or opaque tights, and a thinner long cardigan. Place a thin belt around your waist to give the outfit a little more shape.
kinda like this: http://www.luckymag.com/images/style...y-edgy_333.jpg

TISH1124

I have a pair of Steve Maddens in Black like that..I wear them with everything... skirts, capris, jeans slacks... But I have my own crazy style at times.

dizzygoo82

thank you all so much!!! im definitely going to have to do some more shopping to get stuff to go with these awesome shoes!!!
smiles.gif

thmbup.gif