I wanna go blonde!!! Help?

MUALindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyDork
Oh nice! The hair salon I go to is hella expensive, and I've been going there since I was 5. My hairdresser does a great job every time, but I really would like to find a more affordable place to get good results. It costs like $130 + a tip for highlights and a trim. Maybe I should do my research for a cheaper place? *brain explodes* <-- I'm totally mature and not going insane at all
winks.gif

Just make sure it's not some crappy place.
winks.gif

Like I said, I live in a small area and that is fairly averages as far as prices go.
Do you have salons in Wal-Marts or anything? We have those around along with GreatClips or some kinda chain, and it's all around the same price.

bbtorres

Yes you can go blonde its gonna look awesome with your eye color you just have to choose the right blonde hair color surprisingly there are as many as there are brown shades. Anyway pick a blonde that wont make you look washed out. But you can DEFINITELY pull it off
smiles.gif
oh ya search on google images for blonde haircolor and usually you can see pics of different people with different complexions w/blonde hair okay im done hehe
smiles.gif