I wanna see your kids!

ForgetRegret

Mods, I hope this is allowed here...if not, I'm REALLY sorry, and please move it to wherever is appropriate...I just figured that The Den = parenting/pregnancy/etc = show off the product of your pregnancy.
greengrin.gif

...and if I am allowed to post this here...I think it should be sticky...but that's just MHO, and doesn't count for much.
smiles.gif

Everyone else;
If the mods don't yell at me and move this, I wanna see the cutest picture of your kid(s) that you can find...and preggo girls, don't feel left out, post those sonogram pics! Here's my little man...he had bedhead, and his face was covered in squash and rice cereal. LOL

Attachment 9112

LadyMay3

omg TISH1124 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1709121", true); such beautiful kids with beautful eyes! you have pretty eyes too

My oldest boy Adrian and my youngest JayCen
DSCN0827.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

Thats my middle son Jayden holding a pic of him and his dad

DSC01488.jpg

Thats JayDen and JayCen (both of them are a lil older now)

Heres my 3 boys

IMG00148.jpg

jennifer.

haha every baby/kid in this thread is huggably, squeezably, adorable! this is my 14 year old daughter, sunshine. she's technically not a small child anymore but will always be my baby!

sunny_may2009.jpg

blondie711

My son (25) and his girlfriend and my daughter (28) and her boyfriend. Not little babies anymore, but I think just as cute!! LOL
(they are on the left in both photos)

tdm

Here's my Brianna! 5 years old. I am also about 3 months pregnant in this pic. We are having a boy.

Brianna_09Grad0129-1.jpg

scan0002WEB-1.jpg

romi79_2008

Let`s see if I can do it Eric will be 4ys in October, Eva is 3 month old

Need to learn to work with photos uploads
IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Tat2dbeauty07

My Beautful Daughter Hallie (pronounced like Halle Berry)

0006.jpg

6 month photos

0023.jpg

My Daughter and I

0039.jpg

3 months old Father's day photos

Latest posts