I want a Brush Set!

(:KrIsTy:)

Re: I wanna Buy a Brush Set!

I'm wanting to buy one too, im wanting to buy a MAC set but toooooooo much money

Xqueeze_me

Just don't buy any of the "brush sets" from eBay. [MAC, Chanel, Trish McEvoy, Bobbi Brown, etc] They're always known to be fakes, especially if you see the seller selling lots of "brush sets".

nunu

try looking at the holliday sets from MAC they are way cheaper than buying them individually.

Fairybelle

Sonia Kashuk makes some fab brushes (some, IMHO, are better than MAC) which you can get at Target. Right now they have a set with beautiful gold handles!
My other love is the Borghese for Kirkland Signature Brush set that is around $20 US or so at Costco. Comes with a ton of really soft brushes, a brush roll, and mineral shimmer powder. HTH!

kimmy

snoia kashuk and flirt both have fabulous brushes for reasonable prices. most of my brushes are the kirkland ones fairybelle suggested, and if you can get your hands on those i'd definately second her suggestion. they're lovely.

Kuuipo

Sephora has a premium brush set of 12 brushes in a croc case. The nice thing about this one Sephora set is that they each are individually handmade rather than mass cranked out by machines, and that they are real hair-so it may be the last brush set you need to buy if you take care of them nicely. (I bought a similar set years ago and wash them in Jon Freida shampoo every other day and they look and feel new)

sophistichic

Yeah the Kirkland brushes from Costco are a steal for like 20bucks! You get like all the brushes you'll need basically... I have the set and I really like them! You can try the Annabelle brushes too... but I would spend a bit more money for nice eyeshadow brushes because with those they're either a hit or miss for me. Hope I helped!!!