I....want candy!

meiming

So this is my very first FOTD. I could never wear such bold (for me) colors out but it was fun to do. I know the lighting sucks but I'm still figuring out how to take pictures of myself. I can't seem to do the close up eye pics yet and I always play with my make up at the end of the day so no natural lighting folks...sorry
ssad.gif
The colors really did seem more vibrant to me in person than the camera shows.

C/C and advice welcome! TIA and please be kind

I got a couple of Loreal HIP duos and wanted to play with them.
This is my first look.

What I used:
MAC brow shader ivoire/walnut
MAC blush dollymix
Loreal HIP duo e/s Sassy
Covergirl mascara professional
Chanel l/s rich coral
Philosophy l/g raspberry sorbet
and some leftover NYC brown eyeliner

I used the bronzy shade of the duo in the lid closest to the lashline and the bluer shade above that in my "crease"

Then I kept my face on but changed eyes to be
Loreal HIP duo Flare
GB e/s on brow bone papyrus
and added
MAC bronzer refined golden
MAC blush prism
MF lasting color e/s rapid fire

For this one I actually used the yellow in my inner crease, the orange in the middle and the rapid fire red in the outer part of the eye. I know in the pictures it's hard to see that
ssad.gif
I'm sure I was definitely inspired and wouldn't have come up with this if not for the inspiration of other FOTDs. I woulda been too chicken-sh*t
greengrin.gif

and since the last look felt so candy I took a pic closeup of smarties candies in my mouth but then i got bored and did funky photoshoppy stuff ot it

P.S.
Sorry about the one huge pic. For some retarded reason, even though the image size says its smaller, it keeps showing up humongous
tong.gif
(sigh...i give up)

P.P.S. Fixed pics, much more viewer friendly, heh

meiming

By the way it's probably not a good representation of dollymix. I was a little intimidated by the color and didn't put much on

meiming

thanks for the sweet remarks gals. any suggestions on how to improve my makeup or how to take better fotd pics at night?

Shimmer - thanks for the nice compliment on the brows. I was worried i made them too thin this time around. me+tweezers=danger!

Latest posts