I want MAC cheeks!

annikay

Oh boy do I change my mind a lot. Right now, the list goes

Tenderling
Blushbaby
Strada
Cubic

Any thoughts on these?

I decided on the powder blushes because you get a lot more product for less money (6 g instead of the 3.5 g the mineralized blushes contain), plus any kind of shimmer/glitter makes my pores look huge.

4 days to go until my haul... I hope one of these will be my HG blush!
smiles.gif

annikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss and Makeup
Strada is gorgeous, which I think I've said before. It's a good neutral color, and it's not too brown or too matte.

Strada is, however, apparently being discontinued, so I'm not sure about buying it. I'm sure it lasts a long time though. I'm baffled as to why it would get discontinued, being a staple for so many people?!
ssad.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikay
Strada is, however, apparently being discontinued, so I'm not sure about buying it. I'm sure it lasts a long time though. I'm baffled as to why it would get discontinued, being a staple for so many people?!
ssad.gif

OMG I didn't know that! I looked at MAC's "Goodbye" page and it hasn't shown up there yet. When I go to MAC next Saturday I'll have to ask. I use mine every day, and quite a bit of it, and besides of the small chunk missing from where I depotted it
ssad.gif
, it doesn't look like it's been used.

annikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss and Makeup
OMG I didn't know that! I looked at MAC's "Goodbye" page and it hasn't shown up there yet. When I go to MAC next Saturday I'll have to ask. I use mine every day, and quite a bit of it, and besides of the small chunk missing from where I depotted it
ssad.gif
, it doesn't look like it's been used.

MAC_Whore 04-30-2008: "At this point it is only a planned DC. They probably featured Strada in the NN face charts as a way to boost its sales and clear stock as it is being DCd." (NN=Naughty Nauticals)

Sorry to have caused any panic. Maybe it's not being DCed, but I would keep an eye on the lists here in "The Chopping Block" threads (it WAS on one of them, but not the newest one updated in September)... Anyway Blushbaby seems the best choice for me right now, Strada may be too beige.

JoeyEmma

Are u going to the pro store? If u get four pots they will cost about £56 but u get a six pan blush palette filled for £72! The pro stores also do the sculpting powders etc which come in pan form. Sorry for encouraging bad behaviour

annikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyEmma
Are u going to the pro store? If u get four pots they will cost about £56 but u get a six pan blush palette filled for £72! The pro stores also do the sculpting powders etc which come in pan form. Sorry for encouraging bad behaviour

Oh no
smiles.gif
No no no, I have to pick just one! I've gotten pretty good about not buying too much makeup (seems an impossible feat I know hehe) but a few years ago I noticed that I have more than five times the makeup products I used, so I gave/sold them to family and friends and after that I've only bought ones I need. Well, almost. Sometimes I just cannot help myself.
mac_addict.gif

Latest posts