I want some Bright Lippie Recommendations!! And more..

Rosalie1915

Okay so I am pale, with pale blonde hair & Blue eyes. I want some bright lipsticks, because i figured out i look best in neutral eyes, and bolder lips. I am up for anything, Magenta, Purple, hot pink, berry, lavender, orange, blue.... whatever really!! I want your all opinions, and also for pastel eyeshadows as well that are any finish really, preferablly matte though. TIA
You all are life savers
smiles.gif

widdershins

I am super pale, too, and some of my favorites are by MAC: Lady Danger (bright orange red), and Show Orchid (in your face hot pinkish purple). I'm also partial to Revlon's Matte red lipsticks.

ashley8119

I'm very fair and I LOVE bold lipsticks! My favorites are: Girl About Town (or Lickable, it's a slightly glossier version of G.A.T) Show Orchid, NARS Schiap (or Milani's Rose Hip, perfect dupe), Lady Danger, Russian Red, or Ruby Woo.

blackeneddove

I love Morange, which is BRIGHT orange, or you could go for Vegas Volt for a bright coral color thats a bit more toned down. Or both! I also love Impassioned, a bright pink and my favorite Red is Russian Red. For a lavender color I'd say Up the Amp, which isn't too bright but is an attention grabber. There are so many different shades of bright pinks, reds, etc you really need to see which ones look best on you!
smiles.gif

Funtabulous

I love Girl About Town (electric hot pink) and Saint Germain (bright bubble gum pink), although the later is limited edition.

ButterflyDior77

I don't have blond hair , so this may or may not work for you, but I do have NC20 skintone and green-blue eyes...

For bright bold lips I love: Russian Red, Ruby Woo, Utter Fun, Made with love, Milan Mode, Chatterbox, Crosswires, So Chaud, Red Full Stop... Some of those are LE... I really need to get some more bright permanent mac colors lol

littlepickle

I'm pale too, and I love Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks - they're creamy, long lasting and heavily pigmented. I recommend and use #17 Red Muse and #11 Rose Culte from the Rouge Volupte collection (#14 Orange Shiver and #15 Extreme Coral look amazing too!) as well as #128 Tyrian Purple from the Rouge Pur line.

jazmatazz

Girl about Town or Show Orchid (releasing in the upcoming Riveting Collection I believe. Up the Amp and Vegas Volt.