I want to buy something!!!!!!!

neeshie

I am fed up waiting for nocturnelle...I know its out in the US on the 19th...who knows when we'll get it here in the UK.
I bought Deep Purple pigment and eyeliner mixing medium (can't get the hang of using it yet though) last week at the pro store and I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything till the new collection is out.
I walked past a mac counter today...i had to stop myself from looking - otherwise I know I would buy something - probably for the sake of buying.

Sorry for the rant...I need to tell people who will understand!

ledonatella

I understand!! I haven't gotten anything since Aug. when Untamed came out, that's like a record for me! And it's killing me that I won't get to until next Sunday when I make my trip to the MAC store for Nocturnelle/Formal Black, uggh! The wait is killing me!!

greatscott2000

I feel you too. I havent bought anything since June and what I bought I'll probably sell b/c it doesnt look good ( The Lure Hooked Bait lipconditioner in the coral color).
I have a penny jar that I am emptying on Tuesday to cash in for Thursday's Haul. I don't know how much i have but its filled to the brim....