I want to lighten my brows a significant amount :)

iamlelilien

This doesn't have to do with your post, but I just looked at your profile and YOU HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME. Except I was born in 1991 (turning 16 next month,) but if you're 15 you were probably also born in 1991 and just entered it wrong.

SoHeartc0rex3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlelilien
This doesn't have to do with your post, but I just looked at your profile and YOU HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME. Except I was born in 1991 (turning 16 next month,) but if you're 15 you were probably also born in 1991 and just entered it wrong.

No, I'm turning 15. :]

& oops, I didn't mean to thank you. Haha. But that's awesome that we share the same b-day.
clap.gif

LatinaRose

I use a cream hair bleach for face from Sally. I have dk brown/black eyebrows that I lighten to a caramel shade. This works fine for me. They might look a bit orangey for a day or two, but nothing noticeable once I fill in my brows.

mistella

Another thing you can try is buying liquid developer that is level 10 and just before bedtime, apply on your brows with a q-tip. It'll gradually lighten little by little so you can see and adjust the way you want.

Dreamergirl3

yup, like others have suggested, try using a facial bleach or other lightener instead of say, box hair dye on the brows. TRUST ME. Just don't do it. Bad, bad experience with that one haha.
You can buy liquid developer like mistella suggested at Sally Beauty

Rushch6

I would not suggest using a dye or anything that is made to put on your hair. Trust me I have tried this route before. My suggestion is go to any beauty supply store like Sallys. They have a eyebrow dying kit.