I want to see... you Xmas tree

CaraAmericana

img1722ne4.jpg

My lil 4 footer. Brand new. I loved my White tree but it was getting yellow tinged and it had to go.

Take pics of yours and share!!!!! Tis the season to share!!

user79

We haven't put ours up yet. I want to get a real tree, not a fake one, so getting it now is a bit early because by Christmas it will look a little dried up. But, I bought lots of decorations already and will hopefully be putting those up this weekend.

xsnowwhite

cute tree!
smiles.gif

I dont have a pic, but mine is just one of those blue/silver foily ones from the dollar section of target!
lol.gif

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

Shimmer, is that a Jack Russell? If so, he/she looks huge!! my bf has a jack russell too, but she's half the size of urs! lol

and very pretty trees!!

Shimmer

She's a Llewellen Setter...hunting/retrieving breed. Really really smart, but high maintenance and neurotic as hell. :/

And thank you
smiles.gif

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
She's a Llewellen Setter...hunting/retrieving breed. Really really smart, but high maintenance and neurotic as hell. :/

And thank you
smiles.gif

OoOo hunters just like jack russells! =) she has a face of a JR, that's why i thought she was one. just a really BIG one hehe

CantAffordMAC

I don't have any pictures, but you guys have gorgeous trees.
We used to always get real ones, and I loved that. Especially when you vacuum the needles up and the whole house smells like pine.

But for the past few years we've been using a fake one. I hate breaking tradition. I have nothing against people who have fake trees (they look great, and you can't tell unless they are a different color), but I'm not feeling it for my christmas. Anyways we don't put the tree up until late...a week or two before xmas.

Haha we always have had this gold star to put on the top of the tree and it has all this red tinsel stuff hanging out of it. It looks like a ballerina star...we've had it for so long.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
OoOo hunters just like jack russells! =) she has a face of a JR, that's why i thought she was one. just a really BIG one hehe

IMG_0036.jpg

That's her 'play face'.
smiles.gif

eulchen

oh i wont have a tree this year... (well im on holiday, so why am i complaining)

agree on the real tree part, ist just sooo nice... and we always put our tree up on 24th of december, in the morning. old traditions, eh? tis the season again...
greengrin.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Ours is fake
oh.gif
( I call it the "Its christmas charlie brown" tree. because it looks so sad like the one in that movie.

Ill post pics soon.

Shimmer- I love the play face. my dog does that too. and makes a bunch of really gnarly noises to go along with it

nunu

Me and my flat mate share a flat together and we always go home to our families during hollidays but this time we will both be in the flat and we are planning to get a xmas tree so i will post pics when it's here! what a great theread!

red

What child is this, who, laid to rest, On Mary's lap, is sleeping?

I just finished putting up my little tree in the dining room, tomorrow the big tree goes up. Unfortunately, I screwed up and made the video upside-down
greengrin.gif
and don't have the right software to fix it ... appreciate it in the Christmas spirit from my house to yours.
Merry Christmas!

Photos first
yahoo.gif

100_4451.jpg

100_4447.jpg

video here