I went hunting... (inc picture)

eulchen

well... its been some time since my last haul thread so im going to put all new stuff into this one now. before my holidays to sweden, finland and norway (north cape!) i went to our counter and got me this:

C-Shock

Going Bananas E/S
Big T E/S

Flashtronic

Northern Lights MSF
Ether E/S
Tectonic E/S
Quarry E/S
By Jupiter E/S

by jupiter was broken though, when i came home, opened the box the dome fell off completely, so i brought it back the next day and asked a friend in berlin if she could get some for me. during this talk i might have miscommunicated something, which is why i know have a second ether E/S, but i think there will be somebody wholl take this off of me.

i also got my first ever B2M, as they only introduced it in germany in july. i got me Strength Lipstick.

Then I went to holidays with my family. On our short trip to Stockholm in sweden i found a MAC and was amazed that they still had Moonbathe, and even better, they still had afterdusk blusher, which was sold out at my counter when i came there (which is why i only got me a firespot E/S back then), and to top this all off, my father paid for it
clap.gif

i also got me a terra del sol powder no 4 when i was back home in germany, and this forum is to blame.

well, heres all the good stuff
eyelove.gif

CIMG0785.jpg