I *WILL* perfect my technique...someday...PIC HEAVY

Caramel_QT

Yeah, it's not perfect (I am sorely lacking in blending skills), but I feel cute enough to leave the house, though there's the little issue of not having anywhere to go...I'm so bored...don't feel like cooking, cleaning or doing laundry...so I do what most MAC-a-holics do: I indulge in my drug of choice MAKEUP!!!

cc is not only welcomed, but ENCOURAGED...I'm trying to up my skill level here. I'm an eyeshadow novice.

Anywho...

FACE:
Studio Tech NC45
Select Cover up in NW35
MSF natural in dark
MSF warmed to highlight - can you even see it?
Dollymix blush

Eyes:
Bare Study paint
Amberlights e/s
Electric Eel in the crease - yeah this is how EE looks on me
ssad.gif

Some pigment that I have no idea what it's called because the MA gave me sample, I forgot to ask what it was called...
Tarnish eye khol
Maybelline Define-a-lash mascara

Lips:
Rimmel l/s in "Honey Honey"
Avon glazewear in Brown Sugar

FOTDapr3013.jpg

FOTDapr3012.jpg

FOTDapr3002.jpg

FOTDapr3011.jpg

FOTDapr3001.jpg

Thanks for looking and cc is much appreciated! Gotta luv, Specktra!!!

persephonewillo

very pretty!

and if you're a novice and your makeup looks that good... yikes! i've been wearing makeup for more than half my life and it still looks amateurish! i think i need tips from you.

i just figure that practice makes perfect. so i keep wearing makeup
winks.gif

Lizzie

I'm soooo jealous of your lashes!
(&I do the same thing you do, I either go on specktra or do my makeup. I really should be doing some reading....)

Nice look!

geni

Wow, you are GORGEOUS!
smiles.gif
One thing that is bothering me is your foundation - it seems to have a slightly grey tint to it, not sure if it's the lighting though. But anyway, yeah, gorgeous
oh.gif

ShauntyXD

I think it looks rly rly great! Love the colour combo.

if u rly want some advice maybe blend your middle colour (electric eel) more with your highlight colour. UNLESS u were going for a more defined look, if that was the case then it srsly does look awesome
smiles.gif

Caramel_QT

Thanks so much for the suggestions ladies :)

I think I'm going to try the tape technique I read about here, and definitely look into that 217 brush! Thanks again!