I Won $5000!!!

AllINeedIsMac

Yeah, it's legit. It's an ATM contest Bank of America was doing this summer. The first thing I did was call the bank --- you know I did!

This is what my letter said, it was FEDEX certified:

Congratulation Cathy V---!

"From May 1st until July 31st, Bank of America rewarded customers who made deposits at the ATM or mailed in postcards for entry. According to our records, three ATM deposits were made into your account in this time period, so you were entered into the sweepstakes. Your name was then selected from all of the qualified entrants for the $5,000 grand prize. Congratulations ... blah .. blah .. legal shit ... taxes are your responsibility .. blah ... blah ,,"

I called the customer service line and was like, "Um, am I being Punk'd?"

What are the odds huh? And I made $1000 this week in tips alone, AND I'm getting a Homeowners Rebate check back this month! Man, times couldn't have been better, my damn central air is still broken, my sisters in the hospital, and I'm going to Vegas next month.

My mom - who's like every asian mom - is so superstitiuos, she's like "Go buy lottery, or gamble a little, buy scratch off, buy stocks. You have lucky money, you can win more!"

Hell's no, I'm saving it for a rainy day!

lara

Lucky you!
smiles.gif

Janice

Awesome!! That is seriously SO COOL! Looks like you got paid back for something woman! Everything couldn't have come at a better time, congrats!
clap.gif

mzcelaneous

That's fantastic!!!! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
My mom - who's like every asian mom - is so superstitiuos, she's like "Go buy lottery, or gamble a little, buy scratch off, buy stocks. You have lucky money, you can win more!"

Sounds just like my mom!
lmao.gif

User34

lucky u! congrats and it's best to save but also spend a lil' of the lucky $ like ur mom said =)

Latest posts