I won the Hello Kitty competition

buddhy

Hi there,

I know I'm not a regular poster here (maybe I should be?) but I wanted to tell someone who would actually understand my excitement, that won a prize in the Hello Kitty "instant win" competition!

Random, huh? I got an email from MAC two days ago saying that I had won and that they had distributed my prize.

I only entered once and didn't even think I had won anything, wasn't the comp in Feb or something?

Anyhoo, so yes. Just wanted to share my excitement really.
th_DANCE.gif

buddhy

I've been to the PO to get my prize (I say me, I sent my boyfriend *blush*) and here goes!

The Hello Kitty lashes

Lucky Tom quad

Big Bow lipstick
Cute-ster lipstick
Fresh Brew lipstick

Tahitian Sand beauty powder

Mimmy lipglass
Sweet strawberry lipglass
Nice to be nice lipglass

Kitty power glitter eyeliner
Her glitz
Glitterpuss
Girl groove

Popster tinted lip conditioner

Tippy blush - I'm most excited about this I think

Plush lash mascara.

I'm overwhelmed at MAC's generosity. I emailed the lady that emailed me to say I'd won - is that too sad?

I know I'll just be playing with my MAC all day today now! Eeeeeek.

buddhy

Thank you so much.

I'm even stupidly excited about the box it came in, it's not the usual matt black carboard thing, it's more like a shiny black shoebox with MAC on top.

I will be using it for all my MAC packaging that I don't have the heart to get rid of (i've never thrown a MAC product box away...).

th_DANCE.gif

buddhy

I have tried a few things this morning and I am in love with Mimmy and the lashes! I've also never used Plush lash before and it's amazing!

mizzbeba

That is super awesome. Thanks for letting us know. I always wonder if real people win these kinds of drawings and it's nice to hear that real people do! Have fun!!!