I would kill my DH if he woke me up like this!

Juneplum

ROFL!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!! omg that is THE funniest thing ever! i would slap the teeth out of his mouth after i was revived from having passed out!

DH = darling/dear husband iiifugaziii =)

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
ROFL!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!! omg that is THE funniest thing ever! i would slap the teeth out of his mouth after i was revived from having passed out!

DH = darling/dear husband iiifugaziii =)

ROFL - He'd be lucky if I only slapped his teeth out - a swift kick in the pills would have stopped that little attack on the spot ~lol~

The vid is hilarious though - I love when she is just starting to wake up - I also mumble in-comprehensive gibbly gook when I get woken up suddenly - and the sword.....sorry "light saber" hitting the bed kills me
lol.gif

Cruella

That's so funny but I know that I would be pissed if he woke me up like that. He would end up with the light saber up his butt!

nphernetton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruella
That's so funny but I know that I would be pissed if he woke me up like that. He would end up with the light saber up his butt!

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Pink_minx

omg thats soo funny reminds me of my bf he was about to buy a light saber thank god he didnt hehe

mrskloo

Oh heck no... that's only hilarious because it didn't happen to us! haha... as with others that have posted, that light saber would go up his butt, and not the skinny side first!

Tessigrl

OMG!!!! That is just the funniest thing, of course if it was me, I would be screaming until I realized who it was and then I would sick the dogs on him hahahaha