I would love recommendations for Jessica Simpon's makeup in these pictures, please:)

Nikkilici0us

Didn't have much luck with this on makeupalley, but I absolutely love this look and was hoping you guys could help me with some product recs!!
smiles.gif

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...lygorgeous.jpg

JessicaSimpsonabsolutelygorgeous2.jpg

JessicaSimpsonabsolutelygorgeous3.jpg

TISH1124

Can;t really help...But I just love her teeth!! She is so pretty!! Lippie kind of looks like Hue to me...

sharkbytes

for me, that lipstick is Viva Glam II topped with CThru lipglass. It all depends on your lip pigmentation. I'd swatch the three lipsticks recommended in this thread next to each other--in fact, they might even be in the swatches thread already.

It also looks like she's got shroom and jest on her eyes...with lots of black liner on the top and just a soft smudge of a lighter tone on the lower lashline.

hth

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
for me, that lipstick is Viva Glam II topped with CThru lipglass.

Yes! Bingo that was my first thought too. Viva Glam II, Blankety or Fresh Brew something along those lines. Its more brown toned than pink.

RoseyPosey

Honestly, Viva Glam V Looks like that on me with some Benefit her glossiness in "didnt hear it from me" lightly dabbed on top.

For cheeks, i would use Nuance mineralized blush. It looks like that on me. but i would keep it below the cheek bone, almost where you would contour, but not THAT low.

on the eyes, i would use shroom on my lid, and highlight, with a little tent-a-tint in the crease and some shroom over it to add some shimmeryness.

i would also go with wispy-ish lashes, not regular ones.

ETA: that is my everyday face i described minus the lashes (i realizer after i psted lol i was liek hey i wear that everyday lol) i look NOTHING like jessica simpson! HAH! DAMNIT

Claire84

She looks gorgeous there! Might give this look a go cos I'm always working out what works well wth my blonde hair and yellowish-tan skin (only been platinum blonde for a year and still trying to figure out what works and what doesn't!). What MAC foundation shad do you think she'd be in these pics?

Nikkilici0us

Thanks everyone so much for the recommendations!!
smiles.gif
The first picture for some reason won't show on the actual post - you have to click the link, but its the best picture of her makeup at this particular event. I'd have to say I tried both the viva glam II and V lipsticks with the c-thru on top and its almost spot on for me - if I use a lipliner thats plum toned first, it looks even better.

I was mainly looking for lip and cheek recs and got some nice ones
specktra_rocks.gif

jdechant

Is it just me, or does Nick looks like he's sportin a little lipgloss in these pics as well?? lol....

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
Is it just me, or does Nick looks like he's sportin a little lipgloss in these pics as well?? lol....

Pink Manish is my guess
lol.gif

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Pink Manish is my guess
lol.gif

haha it does!

Back to the subject...perhaps Sunbasque blush and some natural msf for a bit of glow