• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Ice Inspired Tutorial

mslips

Hey all! Here's a tutorial on my big sis Lizette. This is the ice inspired look. =) I did it a little more glammed up on my sis.

Tools:

IceInspired004.jpg

From left to right:

-Shu Uemura eyelash curler

-Avon blush stick in Moon Roses

-Too Faced line & define

-NYC translucent powder

-Japonesque travel e/s brush

-Japonesque travel powder brush

-Japonesque travel crease brush

-Medusa's Makeup glitter in Star Wars

-Sugar baby e/s in Sea Pearl

-Sugar baby e/s in Blue Lagoon

-L'oreal Hip duo in showy

-Bare Minerals Well Rested

-Mark metalliner in blue

-Don't know why I put the Sephora cream e/l palette, but I didn't use it at all lol.

-Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Blanc

-Cover Girl Volume Exact mascara

-Ultima II Fade Not, Crease Not primer

-Image Essentials crease brush

-Maybelline angle contour brush

-Sonia Kaschuk crease brush, but used for loose powder

-Tony & Tina angle brush

-Mark plump gloss in Swank (not in pic)

Her face is washed and moisturized. I cleaned up her brows a tad bit.

IceInspired007.jpg

Step uno: Powder & neutralize redness

IceInspired009.jpg

IceInspired014.jpg

Step dos: I glided on a little line with Avon Moon Roses across her cheek bones and blended with my 2 fingers in circular motion up and down. Also toward the temples. We don't want too much since the focus is on the eyes.

IceInspired010.jpg

IceInspired012.jpg

Step tres: I applied a thick layer of powder under the eyes to catch eyeshadow that falls, so later it'll be brushed away.

IceInspired016.jpg

Step cuatro: I take the Tony & Tina angle brush and line her inner lashline with Sugar Baby e/s in Sea Pearl.

IceInspired018.jpg

Step cinco: I line the rest of the lashline with showy mixed together.

IceInspired021.jpg

Step seis: I filled in her brows with Too Faced line and define...ugh love that stuff!

IceInspired023.jpg

Step siete: I blend Fade Not, Crease Not primer all over her lid.

IceInspired025.jpg

Step ocho: I take my lovely and super soft Japonesque travel e/s brush and blend Sugar Baby in Sea Pearl all over the lid with less on the brow bones.

IceInspired026.jpg

Step nueve: I take the Japonesque travel crease brush and apply SB in Blue Lagoon along the crease and lashline.

IceInspired029.jpg

Step diez: I take the Image Essentials crease brush and apply the showy duo mixed together along her crease.

IceInspired030.jpg

I also blend it downwards onto the lashline. Blend it all in circular and side to side motions.

IceInspired032.jpg

IceInspired034.jpg

Step once: Now I take the Sonia Kashuk crease brush and dust a small amount of Medusa's Makeup glitter in Star Wars all over the lid with more on the tear ducts.

IceInspired035.jpg

Step doce: I take Mark metalliner in blue and slowly draw one line across her top lashlines.

IceInspired038.jpg

Step trece: I lift the lid up a little to draw a second line.

IceInspired042.jpg

Step catorce: I line her bottom waterlines with Lancome Le Crayon Kohl eyeliner in Blanc.

IceInspired044.jpg

Step quince, dieciseis, y diecisiete: I curl lashes with the Shu curler, apply volume exact mascara, and apply mark plump gloss in swank on her lips. I put like 2-3 coats to make them extra juicy and shiny. The finished look! Lookin gorgeous and glam!

IceInspired052.jpg

IceInspired054.jpg

IceInspired056.jpg

IceInspired058.jpg

IceInspired053.jpg

Aww sisterly love =) I look more Mexican lol. She looks more Filipino.

IceInspired061.jpg

IceInspired062.jpg

Love, Beh

Jadetive

Wow that is beautiful.. And yes, your sister does look more fillipino, maybe it's the shape of your eyes..

mslips

thanks! it's funny cuz she neverwears these looks, shes always for the natural thing and hates bottom liner. we just did it for fun.