Ice Princess/Water Nymph, what do you think?

Retropinuplady

Hey,

Now I was going for water nymph/fairy but Ceri said its more Ice princess so thats why the title is two names. Let me know what you think,cc welcome x

Face
Mac prep and prime face
Mac studio fix fluid -NC15
Benefit erase paste - all over concealer
Mac mineralize skinfinish natural - Light/medium (contour)
Mac mineralize quad (color craft) - Odd bits (light pink as blush)
Mac Pigment - Mutiny (highlight)

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer potion
Mac pigment - Mutiny
Sleek palettes - storm and chaos (dark blue,light blue and white)
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eyeliner - yeyo (waterlines top and bottom)
Benefit badgal lash - blue

Lips
Mac lipstick - Fresh brew
Mac lipglass - Nymphette
Mac pigment - Mutiny (not recommended for lips)

Thanks for looking x

mdjmsj

I really like the eyes but I'm honestly not a big fan of Mutiny on the lips. It sort of reminds me of a bruise (I actually have a lip bruise right now so I can draw a direct comparison). Maybe if you had placed it more evenly on the lips instead of concentrating it so much in the center?

Retropinuplady

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdjmsj
I really like the eyes but I'm honestly not a big fan of Mutiny on the lips. It sort of reminds me of a bruise (I actually have a lip bruise right now so I can draw a direct comparison). Maybe if you had placed it more evenly on the lips instead of concentrating it so much in the center?

I agree,first time I've ever used a pigment on the lips, wouldnt do it with mutiny again but might try with another pigment. Very hard to get even,any tips?,Thanks x

gildedangel

I love this look! Instead of using a powder on the lips, which makes them look a bit chalky, try getting ahold of a blue lipgloss, I know that a few brands make them. You could even try a really cool-toned lipgloss like Vie Venito dazzleglass to get a similar effect. I love the color that you got on the lips though!

mdjmsj

I don't have any tips for using pigments on the lips, unfortunately, as I've never tried it myself, but Blast o Blue lipstick would have been perfect for this. I know Fyrinnae makes some blue lip lustres too...

madnicole

I've heard that you can mix a little pigment with mixing medium, and then add it to a lipgloss or lip balm which apparently works well - can't say I have tried it yet though!

contrabassoon

Cute look!

Maybe if you pressed Mutiny on your lips with a stiff brush it could give you a vibrant payoff.
But still, great look
winks.gif

Latest posts